This is so ****ing lame.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SeCKS Egai

01-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MajorMunchies View Post
bots are nothing like normals or even draft lol. you should play those more bots get anhilated like nothing
Actually I've seen bots that perform better than people. That says something about the community. Hell, Ali-bot is near perfect on the combo.

Also, you need to work on your grammar and spelling, I'm not quite sure what you're trying to say. If you looked at my profile, you'd notice I actually have wins in norm. Not that you could see it, but I've got more wins than losses. At the same time, my norm elo isn't so great that I don't know what having a rough team is like - but it's high enough that I don't cry about elo hell either.

But as someone who spends so much time in ai, you gotta wonder why I know the value of wards, the varying roles, or the sheer fact that what I mentioned wouldn't apply to ai play. Pvp is obviously different than ai - but the warding alone should have made it clear that just because someone mentions ai doesn't mean they don't have pvp experience.

Lastly, I've seen bots annihilate human players. Then I cringe to think I might see those same players in norm.

Akimasu

01-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus is Loading View Post
So i was 1210ELO, was so happy about it was on my way for 1250 so i could get some rating but no trolls gotta troll, i get a score of 24kills,5deaths,billion of assist and my ****ing team just get caugh and feed.. omg omg now im back to 1000elo. fml
You picked Akali on a team that had no CC, against a team that was CC heavy.. What were you honestly expecting?

Looking at your match history, you seem to be picking whatever you want, rather than what the team needs. Akali isn't very good in a team with very little, or absolutely no CC. CC and ADCs are what win team fights.

Honestly, though, you focus too much on KDA. 114 CS at the 41 minute mark? Good lord man, were you even CSing? I see supports beat that out by a good margin. This seems to be a running theme with you. Are you allergic to CS or something?

LoneWolfBrian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-27-2013

Well gg, rage more

Broodex

01-27-2013

Try being up 55-24 in a ranked game and having the only thing your cho'gath say is "Im a monster i dont speak!" Then run around everywhere the team fights arnt getting cs until we finally lose because he refuses to team fight.