This is so ****ing lame.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Delete Teemo

01-26-2013

so.... You dont have proper runes to play each role optimally, you end the game with excessive amounts of deaths you blame on defending the nexus, you blame your team mates for all the mistakes, you stop yourself from improving by blaming someone else for your mistakes, you come to the forums to complain about these teammates/scapegoats, you act arrogantly here, and im guessing in your games as well, you compare your highest ever elo to your true skill level, you have 200 wins in normals, and you're probably doing something very, very wrong (see shadowed Rubies post).

Count yourself lucky you're at 1000 ELO.

Though maybe, if you're frustrated, a break from ranked would be nice? From LoLking it looks as if you've been playing all day long. This might cause sub-optimal play and less tolerance for mistakes than usual

Jesus is Loading

01-26-2013

Doesn't make sense since AD runes can be good for farming, and you probably don't understand what i said but what ever trolls on game going to be on forums. Don't need noobs advices. Don't reply to this.

Delete Teemo

01-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus is Loading View Post
Doesn't make sense since AD runes can be good for farming, and you probably don't understand what i said but what ever trolls on game going to be on forums. Don't need noobs advices. Don't reply to this.
Don't need noob's advice? I find that term to be the worst word to use in LoL. Ever.

It's not noobs advice. Instead of focusing on how your team mates lost the game, focus on what you did (or didnt) do. Just a little attitude check would make a huge difference. Stop thinking of everyone as trolls who want to ruin your precious ELO. They're just as worried about winning as you are. And they're just as good as you, so treat them as equals.

And reffering to anyone as noobs is possibly the worst thing you can do. You cannot deduce a players skill level from one encounter, and using that word just sets off a bomb of toxicity and hate.

And i wouldn't be calling anyone a noob with only 200 wins :3

Oh, and runes wise, AP is an amazing investment. Having more AP lets you win trades, farm better with AP-scaling abilites, and be more useful late game. Besides AP, Magic Pen is an alternative to AP that's better than AP later in the game.

Demoritus

01-26-2013

If you talked to your team the same way you did in your original post its no wonder they trolled you. Learn to be calm man....it's a game.

SeCKS Egai

01-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus is Loading View Post
So i was 1210ELO, was so happy about it was on my way for 1250 so i could get some rating but no trolls gotta troll, i get a score of 24kills,5deaths,billion of assist and my ****ing team just get caugh and feed.. omg omg now im back to 1000elo. fml
The biggest issue I see is placing so much blame on your teammates based on your kda.

If you were so fed, why aren't you warding if your teammates aren't? If you know your teammates get caught easily, and they aren't listening to you for whatever reason, why aren't you recognizing the need to do something else?

Anyone can win with a good team - what sets a player apart is one who can win with a bad one.

BigWenus

01-26-2013

You shouldn't have been starting ranked with only 200 normals.

TSP RAPTURE

01-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by xSeCKSx View Post
The biggest issue I see is placing so much blame on your teammates based on your kda.

If you were so fed, why aren't you warding if your teammates aren't? If you know your teammates get caught easily, and they aren't listening to you for whatever reason, why aren't you recognizing the need to do something else?

Anyone can win with a good team - what sets a player apart is one who can win with a bad one.
If only had enough time tell other people the same thing during a game and they go on a blame game rampage. .-.

SeCKS Egai

01-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigWenus View Post
You shouldn't have been starting ranked with only 200 normals.

I wouldn't use that as a major indicator - I spend more time against AI than I do people and I still manage to maintain a decent norm elo.

Some players learn and improve faster than others.

I can still outperform folks with over 1000 wins. What it really comes down to is experience and comprehension. Adding both his ranked and norm, the OP has plenty of experience - what puts him behind is focusing so much on his teammates flaws instead of what he can do to compensate for them.

MajorMunchies

01-26-2013

bots are nothing like normals or even draft lol. you should play those more bots get anhilated like nothing

adc

01-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phizzwiggle3 View Post
so.... You dont have proper runes to play each role optimally, you end the game with excessive amounts of deaths you blame on defending the nexus, you blame your team mates for all the mistakes, you stop yourself from improving by blaming someone else for your mistakes, you come to the forums to complain about these teammates/scapegoats, you act arrogantly here, and im guessing in your games as well, you compare your highest ever elo to your true skill level, you have 200 wins in normals, and you're probably doing something very, very wrong (see shadowed Rubies post).

Count yourself lucky you're at 1000 ELO.

Though maybe, if you're frustrated, a break from ranked would be nice? From LoLking it looks as if you've been playing all day long. This might cause sub-optimal play and less tolerance for mistakes than usual
Ahahahaha. If all of this is true, that's amazing.

Basically yeah, if you're going to do the above, be glad you're at 1k. You're probably just as bad as all the people in the game, just suffering from the dunning kruger effect - as most seem to.

Also, looking at your match history, it doesn't really give us hope for you to get better.