should you just ignore bot lane if you are bot when you get gank every 40 second?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KaWraith

01-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbgsloan View Post
This has always been my #1 issue with Dominion. I do not care about Kassadin, Jayce, Blackfire Cleavertorch. Whatever. Bottom lane is NOT fun in soloq.
Bot lane can be a lot of fun, even in solo queue. It's just a very different game experience than going top. There are several high elo players who prefer to play bot lane.
I personally carried myself into high elo by playing mostly bot lane.
At the lower Elos where people hate being bot, it's usually very easy to crush the enemy team's bot laner (who also doesn't want to be there), and substantially help carry your team.
If the other team is ganking bot every 40 seconds, the enemy bot laner probably whined about having to be bot until someone promised lots of ganks.

Naygo

01-27-2013

Absolutely yes, ignore it PLEASE.

The vast majority of the games I lose is because there is always that one guy that will go bot for an easy kill when top is lost. Result is almost always a messy bot, and a very lost top.

Tempestphile

01-27-2013

one game shaco ganked me 12 times, but i held every one of the gank, and lost bot like once, our top was winning so much

Comrademig

01-28-2013

You should try and stalemate it if your team has top, you'll usually be able to kill one and damage the ganker if they dive you (usually allowing your team to scare them off). If you don't have top then your team has to take advantage of two people at bot and try and take top or your team can countergank. Either way your team has to respond or there's pretty much nothing you can do alone.

Foxxle

01-28-2013

I dread botlane. It's a boring 1v1 and you get all the blame.

Basically it's the jungler role.