Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

When can you not do this?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Akimasu

01-26-2013

I know there's going to be a point where players get a little better than what I'm playing against.

Every game I join, in my 900-1000 elo, I tell our Jungle+mid to handle blue, and our Adc+me to take their red(or blue - if they're a red starting jungler), and thusfar, out of 45 matches, I've not failed it once.

I'm fairly sure there'll be a point at which players actually defend their jungle.. so my question is: When does this start to happen?

In tournament games, I see it every game. Either they're invading - and they have a ward on their blue/red, or they take their red at start, and ward their blue..or play a really defensive line up - where there's a player or ward in every jungle entrance. Clearly at some point there'll be a proper defense - my question is: when?