Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Mid laner looking for serious team.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Warlord200

01-26-2013

My in game name is Warlord200 and i am heavily interested in becoming a professional gamer. I am not the best of players, but i am a quick learner and over the past few weeks i have improved dramatically, bridging the gap that divides the 1200 players and the 1900s. While my highest elo is only 1647 i have proven myself capable of going toe to toe with players in the high 1900's or low 2000's. I play a large number of ap champions extremely well, including (but not limited to).. lux, mordekaiser, malzahar, vladimir, annie, master yi, LeBlanc, and katarina. I am 18 years old and can be available at almost any time. My current problem is tunnel vision, where occasionally i will focus on something too much and not notice something that would otherwise be obvious. I would not trust myself to call the shots for a team because if it's a bad call that would cause me to fall apart with guilt. However if the team i join has a designated shot caller that i can trust, i will follow any calls without hesitation(though i will still voice any disagreements in, especially when it comes to baron).

Warlord200

01-27-2013

Shameless self bump*

AphrooCircus

01-28-2013

add teddy.macklin on skype and we will talk to you

Warlord200

01-29-2013

Another shameless self bump.