Mid laner looking for serious team.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Warlord200

01-26-2013

My in game name is Warlord200 and i am heavily interested in becoming a professional gamer. I am not the best of players, but i am a quick learner and over the past few weeks i have improved dramatically, bridging the gap that divides the 1200 players and the 1900s. While my highest elo is only 1647 i have proven myself capable of going toe to toe with players in the high 1900's or low 2000's. I play a large number of ap champions extremely well, including (but not limited to).. lux, mordekaiser, malzahar, vladimir, annie, master yi, LeBlanc, and katarina. I am 18 years old and can be available at almost any time. My current problem is tunnel vision, where occasionally i will focus on something too much and not notice something that would otherwise be obvious. I would not trust myself to call the shots for a team because if it's a bad call that would cause me to fall apart with guilt. However if the team i join has a designated shot caller that i can trust, i will follow any calls without hesitation(though i will still voice any disagreements in, especially when it comes to baron).

Warlord200

01-27-2013

Shameless self bump*

AphrooCircus

01-28-2013

add teddy.macklin on skype and we will talk to you

Warlord200

01-29-2013

Another shameless self bump.