LF for 1600+ Jungler or support serious 5s

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ShadowFox Zero

01-28-2013

Our current jungler can no longer play League as much do to school and family. We are looking for a skilled jungler who know the game and his role and communicates well with the team. We currently participate in weekend online tournements and just love the play the game. We prefer people who play tanky jungles> Mumu,Mao,Jarv4,Vi,Cho,Malph,Xin,Olaf,Noct Darius ,Jax,Lee

Please leave your info here.

IGN:
Elo:
Top 7 Junglers in order:
Hours played a day:
Time Zone:

If you are applying for a support please do the same as above^... keep in mind mainly looking for jungler.

Bamorsha

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-28-2013

IGN: Bamorsha
Elo: 1733
Top 7 Junglers in order: Maokai, Amumu, Shen, Lee Sin, Skarner, Darius, Vi
Hours played a day: 1-2 of solo practice and I make time for any other 5's play time.
Time Zone: PST

-Thanks for your time.

ShadowFox Zero

01-29-2013

bump^

Nyieve

01-29-2013

IGN:Atoille
Elo:1758 s2, 1519 s3
Top 7 Junglers in order:Mao,Cho,Amumu,Olaf,Malp,Mundo,Lee,Vi
Hours played a day:6-7 Hours on weekdays.
Time Zone:EST

Boxcart

01-29-2013

IGN: casteor
Elo: 1680 61w-47l
Top 7 Junglers in order: noc, xin, amu, malph, vi, shen, fiora
Hours played a day: most days after 5pm
Time Zone: est

IGN: casteor
Elo: 1680 61w-47l
Top 7 supports in order: nid, morg, zyra, taric, sona, lee, singed
Hours played a day: most days after 5pm
Time Zone: est

currently maining support

Môônskïn

01-29-2013

IGN: Mnskn
Time zone: East cost GTM -5
Availlability: ALL DAY 5:30pm to 11pm my time. (This should never change, I have a stable work schedule and I`m not gonna leave for school or w/e)

My Experience:
I've been playing league since beta, and support since early S2. I've been in many many teams, did Go4lol and about 10 other small tournaments.

S2: 1832 Top elo
S3: 1692 Top elo
Where I think I should be::2k-2.2k (Please refer to my mastered champions)

Why you should choose me:
First of all, I can play ALL supports at a decent level, I understand bot lane and the overall game mechanics very well. I know how it is to play in a team and what people expect from a support. I know pretty much all the ward tricks and how to place them over walls and the sweet spot needed to do that. In lane, I know when to be agressive or passive, timing is key. I keep track of buff timers, wards, and summoners and write them down in chat for the team. I know how to bait and play with my hp in order to make plays, dying for my carry or my team in order to create a good play is something that I do often and I'm good at it.

I also would like to mention that going pro IS one of my dream and goal. I'm willing to play every day to get there and I even started to stream no long ago. I'm someone who likes theory crafting a lot, I enjoy trying odd things and learning from my experience. I've been the caller for many teams and I know how to Macro and make match plan.

My best champions:
Mastered: Janna, Blitz, Sona, Taric, Soraka, leona
Good: Zyra, thresh, nami, Elise, lulu
Need to practice: Nunu, alistar
Unorthodox supports that I play: Jarvan, GP, Urgot, Pant, Nid, Nautilus

Add me in game if you wish to talk or have more information. I would love to be part of your team and stay in the long run. I'm very dedicated and motivated. Hit me up!

Dextros is Bad

01-29-2013

IGN: dubstepxpriest
Elo: 1500
Top 7 Junglers in order: darius/mao/amumu/xin/olaf/Diana/malphite
Hours played a day: a lot
Time Zone:mountain