Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Luparis

01-28-2013

Okay, well, hmm... I guess while I am trying to decide on a few reamining loose ends, I can ask each of your personal preferences on which party you'd like to be apart of.

There is the expedition force, which will travel around Valoran, and in particular, South of the Great Barrier. This group will primarily -at least initially- seek out the Breath of Life, and unravel deeper, darker secrets circling Valoran. Such as the mysterious Beasts, and the origin of the Arcane Plague.

The other group, the remaining Raven's Nest, will remain at their base in Demacia. This group initially will be dormant, handling political issues and small missions as a unit, meanwhile defending against the Beasts, outside forces, and other evils. This will expand further into battles against fellow Demacians in rival factions, and soon the coalition of Noxus, the League, and more.

Eventually, these story lines will cross one anothers path. But until then, we need to find out who is who, and where who goes.

Wizerdlol

01-28-2013

I'd like Juliana to actually be in Demacia. Hey, every political party needs a half crazy native girl to help them out, am i rite?

RadiantCastiel

01-28-2013

It doesn't matter to me where you put my guy, I'll go to either group.

Luparis

01-28-2013

Okay, this is gonna be fun..... lol

Also, everyone add me Delmegar IG. If you use IG chat client. If you have questions or anything, it is easy to reach me there.

TheShadowOfChaos

01-28-2013

Well Takeo would possibly be in the expedition force in his journey into Valoran once again after his training was done and because he is searching for his purpose in life.

SUPERSEYMOUR

01-28-2013

i feel like Ganooj would be more suited toward the expedition force

Luparis

01-28-2013

Noted, and if I missed anyone please feel free to remind me.

Also, metal gear, I am not declining your entry. But your character, does not mesh in the least of how I pcture Valoran, the world, the game, or RP. Sorry but feel free to make another more suited, if it please you.

MetalGearSolid E

01-28-2013

I guess you could choose where to put my guy; if we have an established healer, Jon would be part of the expedition, but if not, he'd be hanging back.

Shinozaki Ayumi

01-28-2013

I think Rose would go to the expedition camp, it's in her character to find the origin of most evils.

:3

Aproxima

01-28-2013

Well, Éclair is definitely going with the expedition group...since the other way around wouldn't make that much of a sense even though she has no real allegiance.