12345678 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grand Viper

01-28-2013

Jurante Caedo at yer service, boyo.

((Pst, Delm, I have a question for ye. Be sure to tag me in game))

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-28-2013

Viola Rae at your service?

Sort of. Maybe she's cowering in the corner....

RadiantCastiel

01-28-2013

Don't know if it's too late or not, but: Vanthar

He's a new character whom I haven't been able to write much about. I have his abilities worked out though.

Luparis

01-28-2013

Firstly, I apologize Overseer fr neglecting to tell you that your ltest character is accepted. Also, Seymours.

Secondly, I just wanna say holy **** to how many people there are trying to get in on this RP. definitely did not expect it to escalate this way. With that being said, I'm excited to get this under way. But with the number of people, I may have to consider having alternate groups, or further weakening our characters.

And thirdly, Silverling, I haven't RPed with you in quite a long time. Looking frward to it, especially since your characters is created to suit this RP and follows the plot I laid out. Thank you for that, and browny points.

Fourthly, once I catch up on a few errands, my other RP, I will begin this. I'll update the character list frst though.

Youay

01-28-2013

Is it possible for Master Tao Fei Long to join?

MetalGearSolid E

01-28-2013

Actually, mind telling me what I'd need to change regarding Jon for him to be able to join this specific RP?

Luparis

01-28-2013

Dear god, and the roster keeps piling up...

Okay, now that I've seen how massive this is getting I am certainly going to have to think about this. While there are ways to make this work, it won't if I go about it the way I initially planned. Some of you will have to be placed in the aprty that will be searching for the Breath of Life, while others will need to fill a different role. Possibly securing the Raven's Nest in Demacia, while battling against the Beasts, the Infected, and other threats.

Give me a little more time guys, thanks.

Youay

01-28-2013

No trouble
Let us know where we are best placed.

Boogeybeast

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-28-2013

Frold

If ya need me, looking a volume, it's your call, I can use Nite as an outside character if your actual group party is too big.

RadiantCastiel

01-28-2013

Just a suggestion, but you could have Vanthar being this mage-killing vigilante.

But ultimately, the decision is up to you.

12345678 ... 9