1234567 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aproxima

01-27-2013

Just a note.
All this number and buff stuff is kind of irrelevant, since the fights are going to be RPed, or at least I think so. Therefore the damage done will be decided by the DM.
This stuff is relevant when talking about champion designs, that is ingame things or when the combat is done by dice roll. If this is the case then I take all back, if not then this is out of the question.
Personally I am not sure I can't even imagine how would these buffs work, like as if someone standing beside you would make you attack with greated strength. That's that and one other thing.
The damage done as mentioned, again it's the matter of game itself not the RP. Example if someone threw a stone into your eye even if it was like 1 damage and you've got 2k HP then you're without it (eye) regardless of how low the ingame damage would be.

Eh...I hope this makes sense...a bit...at least.

Luparis

01-27-2013

The point of commenting on these things, is following the details mentioned in the description of ones skills. According to his skills, and how I depict them, I would view certain people as being very, very strong. Stronger than they should be for an RP on this scale. And the scale ofthis, is growing, I grant you. But, in this, a simple soldiers strength can range anywher from the skill set of slightly better than a peon, to better than some officers.

My point is, we aren't godly, our Champions. So, moderation is necessary. I need to drive the point home that we are vulnerable, we will be in danger, even in numbers. Understand??

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luparis View Post
Geo, I aprove of your character, however the OPness I was referring too was Winter's Strength and Winter's Cloak.

Strength because I can easily, easily see a character like him capping his ad at 400 + ult bordering him at 470+ and doing a typical nuke of 800-950. A lot of damage that can likely be spanned. Then Winter's Cloak's bonus buff is massive. 5-10 increase is great, but stacking 5x to 25-50 is insane for simply killing A minion.

Try changing it to something like this.

Winter's Cloak - When killing a minion, Vengar gains a defensive buff that enhances his armor and MR by 4-20. This buff can last from 6 seconds to 18, refreshing a total of up to 3x with each consecutive kill during the refresh period. This comes with a cooldown of 10 seconds.

Killing an enemy champion stacks alongside killing minions. The buff is doubled for killing enemy champions and is 8-40. Also can be refreshed 3x.

All profi;es thus far are accepted.

.....Guess what? You and I thought of the same blasted thing for the Cloak (which was the one I meant). I already made that edit. I also don't see Vengar played like Tryndamere. He is more akin to Olaf. So I might make it so that he uses health to cast his skills, or he loses armor and MR for each skill cast for a short time.

Neroth

01-27-2013

Aehm. I have noticed that you either overlooked or forgot me - i had already posted a different character (Nerethis, check my post on previous page) and despite that i hate doing this, i have to say "LOOK AT ME".

SUPERSEYMOUR

01-27-2013

I would like to submit Ganooj (http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/2634)
I am a pretty new RPer, so i don't know how to do the whole name/link thingy. Feel free to give suggestions to me and my character

TheShadowOfChaos

01-27-2013

I see you followed my format either that or we think fairly alike in ways of organization. Luparis would have to accept it first but I am sure he will. In all, good OC.

Also nice to see another new rper here, hopefully you would be quite active and plan to settle in the forums with us :P

Wizerdlol

01-27-2013

Hey, just a side note Luparis. Not that I don't more people, I think alot of participants are great! But then just speaking from experience, RPs that are growing to this size may go a little... Hectic... So, unless your really clear and planned well ahead, I don't suggest taking in more than 12-13 people.

Just thinking I should throw it in. What you plan is what you wish of course, but you know. Stuff.

Cryypter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUPERSEYMOUR View Post
I would like to submit Ganooj (http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/2634)
I am a pretty new RPer, so i don't know how to do the whole name/link thingy. Feel free to give suggestions to me and my character
If you look at the top of the box you type in to post a reply, you will see a little bluish button/icon that looks like this, and when you hover your mouse over it is says "Insert Link". In order to use this, just highlight the text you wish to turn into a link, then press that bluish button, input the URL, and hit OK.

SUPERSEYMOUR

01-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryypter View Post
If you look at the top of the box you type in to post a reply, you will see a little bluish button/icon that looks like this, and when you hover your mouse over it is says "Insert Link". In order to use this, just highlight the text you wish to turn into a link, then press that bluish button, input the URL, and hit OK.
why thank you

Cryypter

01-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUPERSEYMOUR View Post
why thank you
Glad I could help.

1234567 ... 9