123456 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Luparis

01-26-2013

Welcome aboard

muggtonp

01-26-2013

Cruciatus, back for more.

I promise I won't drop out like last time.

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-26-2013

Could use some input here on this OC, but I think he will work. I am a little iffy with the Bio.

http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/2632

Also....If Geokhan is needed in any way, let me know.

Luparis

01-26-2013

you're fine mugg, no worries. Although, cruciatus may have a hard time in this seeing as how heavily he relies on magic. people will nturally hate him.

and geo, this guy could be bordering OP. Lots of insane, massive damage really quick with that one.

mugg, i can accept him, but I'd suggest possibly looking into another.

geo, I can make him work, no worries.

muggtonp

01-26-2013

I figured he'd hide it, so unless he really needed to use magic he'd just be a boxer with jacked-up healing.

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luparis View Post
you're fine mugg, no worries. Although, cruciatus may have a hard time in this seeing as how heavily he relies on magic. people will nturally hate him.

and geo, this guy could be bordering OP. Lots of insane, massive damage really quick with that one.

mugg, i can accept him, but I'd suggest possibly looking into another.

geo, I can make him work, no worries.

By I can make him work you mean Vengar right?

Taking a second look, you're right. That ad stacking skill is a bit crazy and I will drop it. I am open to suggestions and will continue to play with the skills until one is viable and makes sense.

Neroth

01-26-2013

I would still love to use Zear, but as he was denied before, here is Nerethis.
I admit his bio is pretty short, but i had no better idea. His main character - being arrogant as hell and ruthless - and motivation are there. Can also get rid of the mechanical arm if necessary and use something Assassin's Creed - esque as a substitute.

FilFire

01-27-2013

David Faucon, at your service.

Cryypter

01-27-2013

I believe I shall submit Althius for your perusal.

Luparis

01-27-2013

Geo, I aprove of your character, however the OPness I was referring too was Winter's Strength and Winter's Cloak.

Strength because I can easily, easily see a character like him capping his ad at 400 + ult bordering him at 470+ and doing a typical nuke of 800-950. A lot of damage that can likely be spanned. Then Winter's Cloak's bonus buff is massive. 5-10 increase is great, but stacking 5x to 25-50 is insane for simply killing A minion.

Try changing it to something like this.

Winter's Cloak - When killing a minion, Vengar gains a defensive buff that enhances his armor and MR by 4-20. This buff can last from 6 seconds to 18, refreshing a total of up to 3x with each consecutive kill during the refresh period. This comes with a cooldown of 10 seconds.

Killing an enemy champion stacks alongside killing minions. The buff is doubled for killing enemy champions and is 8-40. Also can be refreshed 3x.

All profi;es thus far are accepted.

123456 ... 9