Murdered while I was asleep )':

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Ideal Man

4 Days Ago

Oh my sweet summoner name,

You have brought me much joy and happiness over this long period of time. You have been insulted and complimented, laughed at and offended at, but in the end you brought me much joy. May you rest in peace, and may we all remember your origins on that one beautiful night. I will never find a summoner name as great as you, but I must move on. May you find comfort in the abyss where all summoner names of creativity and controversy reside.

R.I.P. "CoontFoocker" 2012-2014

But on a serious note, I know you won't show compassion for my loss, since I've destroyed most of your overly inflated ego's a little while ago, I simply came here for a question since I did not get very clear answers when searching the forum by myself. Right now I've been assigned TempName5464689, and I wish to eventually change it once I find a summoner name that won't make Riot and the forum community cream their pants. Now my question is, is there a way for me to change my summoner name for free due to the circumstances, or would I have to purchase a summoner name change from the store? I've read mixed things on the forum, but most of it was from 2013. Anybody have any good current information?

Thanks.

P.S. If you will feel the need to belittle or insult me, it would only show that all the statements I have made about my past participation on this forum were true since you would feel the need to retaliate and show just how angry you are with your memes, insults, and downvotes. It would only serve to prove my theory; the theory that the insults that hurt the most are usually the ones that are true.

<3

BlueThingamajig

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

4 Days Ago

Yes, there is a way to change your name. You were told as such in the first thread you posted. Clearly, you don't remember or willingly ignored it.

And good riddance to your stupid name.

Shelzin

4 Days Ago

http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com...4675407&page=2

I told you how to change it already.

The Ideal Man

4 Days Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelzin View Post
http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com...4675407&page=2

I told you how to change it already.
When writing a ticket, why bother writing your most wanted to least wanted name? Why can't they just give you the name you choose...? I can barely come up with one good name let alone 5.

The Ideal Man

4 Days Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueThingamajig View Post
Yes, there is a way to change your name. You were told as such in the first thread you posted. Clearly, you don't remember or willingly ignored it.

And good riddance to your stupid name.
Brb, getting you some tampax.

LittleDi

4 Days Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Ideal Man View Post
When writing a ticket, why bother writing your most wanted to least wanted name? Why can't they just give you the name you choose...? I can barely come up with one good name let alone 5.
Are you having issues with choosing a name that is not blatantly offensive?

Shelzin

4 Days Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Ideal Man View Post
When writing a ticket, why bother writing your most wanted to least wanted name? Why can't they just give you the name you choose...?
What if it's taken? Then you have to have ANOTHER two day wait while your ticket comes back up. Only to find out that your next wanted name was taken too. Wait another two days...

Get'r done the first time. Wasting their time isn't going to earn any helpful points.

Mars Ragnarok

4 Days Ago

ITT: obvious troll trolls obviously.

The Ideal Man

4 Days Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleDi View Post
Are you having issues with choosing a name that is not blatantly offensive?
No, I just don't want to come up with one that describes my penial length, like the one you selected very creatively.

The Ideal Man

4 Days Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelzin View Post
What if it's taken? Then you have to have ANOTHER two day wait while your ticket comes back up. Only to find out that your next wanted name was taken too. Wait another two days...

Get'r done the first time. Wasting their time isn't going to earn any helpful points.
I mean.. When I was creating this summoner name, I simply checked lolking to see if it was taken. Would there be any other prohibiting factors for them not to change my name to the one I desire besides offense and it already being in use?