Chat Restriction

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

StrawHatGary

6 Days Ago

I've been getting reported just for defending people against toxic players, and while yes my language hasn't been too great, it isn't really fair that i get dragged down when all i do is defend myself and others. I'm not super great at league, so people make fun of me. I retaliate and then i get chat restricted? I don't really think that's fair. Furthermore it said i had 7 left, then when i got to the last one i went back and it went back to 12? really? Other people are toxic I WILL ADMIT i retaliate and i shouldn't. but lets me honest, when other people are mean, makes me and probably other blow their stacks at them. please consider a repeal. Thank you

Aylywyn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

6 Days Ago

Riot has stated flat out that any form of retaliation is NOT acceptable.

Your defence is to /mute and ignore the offender in-Game and then Report afterwards.

An additional 5-Game Restriction is a good sign. It means Riot thinks you are almost "good". Just stop retaliating.

UltimaGalaxy

6 Days Ago

How to properly defend yourself against toxic players: A fully comprehensive guide.

Step one: Mute them.

Congratulations! You are now fully equipped to handle any toxic behavior you may receive from other players! Have fun on the rift!

Armadaus Baldwin

6 Days Ago

Except muting them just get's you chat-gagged again since the review counts it negatively if you don't chat. Do what smart people do, put something (always on top) of your chat window and ignore everyone. This game has gone down the tube socially anyways... CoD servers aren't even as bad, and that's saying something.