1260 Elo streaming for a few ranked.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

UnblestDevotee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-26-2013

http://www.twitch.tv/UnblestDevotee

I'm close to hitting silver elo, kinda got screwed over on teamates last match, so I'll be streaming and should make it to silver.

Sorry for the audio but I can't use higher quality unless I pay for xsplit, if someone knows a better free program just let me know. If not I won't be buying it till I get around 300 views and maybe like 20 followers. Just depends.

UnblestDevotee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-26-2013

Ok new ranked match starting. I'm Varus Adc with a Leona as my support. Should be good against a Draven, Nunu combo.

UnblestDevotee

01-26-2013

Whelp our entire team got destroyed and lost 43 elo for the match. Gotta love when fed Panth, Draven and Nocts.
http://iwantmoar.com/4631 League of Draven

UnblestDevotee

01-26-2013

Ok so I failed early game but this Shaco kept me in the game with his awesome ganks and then Graves pretty much won the game for us. +30 something elo.

Starting another ranked match, I'll edit in whoever I ended up playing as. *I'm Olaf jungle Cait/Ali bot, Fizz mid, Jax top. Going against a Ez/Thresh bot Vi jungle AHri mid and Cho top.*
E
P.s. sorry the people in team speak started with all the racist jokes.

UnblestDevotee

01-26-2013

Meh, did great early game as jungle olaf but even though I gave mid the lead he just couldn't handle Ahri, Jax fed Cho. Bot lost after mid kept taking it. Score went from 4-0-3 to 4-5-7 and 37 more Elo down the drain. Kind of feeling like I need to play a strong carry... or just wait till I get a duo partner.

Taking a break to clean dishes will start again in 40 minutes.

UnblestDevotee

01-26-2013

I'm gonna start again playing again.

And Zerateful I didn't see your thing in the Twitch chat till now. I currently really don't have a main for season 3 yet but I used to Main top with J4, Riven, Akali. Just depending on what we needed. My friend wants me for his ranked team and the only slot that was open was ADC so I've been practicing that a lot and my top three would have to be Ez, Sivir, Mf. But on public matches I like Varus the most.

UnblestDevotee

01-26-2013

So this match ended with a victory and a plus 23 to my elo. Nid was hitting spears on me constantly but J4 kept giving me all the blues after the first so I ended up pretty fed and Jayce top was fed too. Our team ended up working very well together. I'll be starting another match now and after the que I'll put who is where. I'll just edit this one to try and keep from bumping my self too much.