Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Riot, can we talk about Today's Kat vs Last Year's Kat?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Svogtwin

01-28-2013

Le push

Rhonin Greymane

01-28-2013

Do we have to start talking about Irelia to get some attention?

Noxian Mercenary

01-28-2013

Quote:
Rhonin Greymane:
Do we have to start talking about Irelia to get some attention?

No, we have to have a thread which has intentions that are purely humurous, or I have to achieve a massive number of upvotes. Getting a Red to comment on something serious is quite hard.

Rhonin Greymane

01-28-2013

Quote:
Noxian Mercenary:
No, we have to have a thread which has intentions that are purely humurous, or I have to achieve a massive number of upvotes. Getting a Red to comment on something serious is quite hard.

It doesn't help that reds avoid polarizing issues like the Kat rework like the black plague. Or any type of disapproval, for that matter.

Fiora All Night

01-28-2013

Bumping again

Katarìna

01-28-2013

Quote:
Rhonin Greymane:
It doesn't help that reds avoid polarizing issues like the Kat rework like the black plague. Or any type of disapproval, for that matter.

It took ~800 upvotes for a Red to post in my original Kat threat about a year and a half ago. Even then, it was merely to say that they've seen the post, and that they knew there were issues, and that they couldn't go into more so as not to give false hope.

Noxian Mercenary

01-28-2013

I don't desire immediate answers. I just like to know what's on Riot's plate. I know Kat shouldn't be receiving too much attention due to all she's recently gotten, but she's definitely on the spot at the moment and without Riot's meaningful notice, she will be tossed aside.

bonfire10

01-28-2013

Riot.
Revert katarina and also gunblade, back to before the global stat nerf and the unique spell vamp.

Do ittt!!!!!!!!

Flaming June

01-28-2013

Quote:
bonfire10:
Riot.
Revert katarina and also gunblade, back to before the global stat nerf and the unique spell vamp.

Do ittt!!!!!!!!

I'd rather NOT deal with Akali again, no thanks.

ZestyWonderbeast

01-28-2013

I support this thread