Thresh broken

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Primogenitor J

01-26-2013

This is the most stupidest thing I ever seen...thresh as support can carry the team because he gets so many souls and never loses them, so he becomes a tank and an ap caster at the same time fix this cause this is ruining the ****in game

Crimson5pheonix

01-26-2013

He has little control over soul dropping and needs an absurd number to become ultra tanky/bursty. The only way that's happening is if he sits in lane for an hour farming...

KlanKuKlux

01-26-2013

lol? Not only is he not OP he is actually bad. His souls give him armor and AP but he has no armor per level so it pretty much balances out. He will be slightly tankier then other champions but not by a considerable margin. Also the AP he gets is pretty much useless because his AP ratios are so bad. So yeah his passive isn't OP your just bad. You probably just a game against a Thresh who was a better player then you and had to come complain

and btw i was right http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/26042788#history. He got raped by ONE thresh and decided he was OP.

IS1cf9d4c218a71e43afee7

01-26-2013

Wow support can carry hes team?
No way, fuking OP plox riot nerf him. :<

And thats why supports are most hated role in the game, because Butthurts like you have to QQ about that support can carry. Really shut up and L2p.

Skaliton

01-26-2013

OP you do realize even if he has 200 souls (which would be massive)

he still doesn't do very much damage (minus his wall his ratios kind of suck)

and he gets armor no MR or hp..so see what I'm getting at here

CerealBoxOfDoom

01-26-2013

lol no

btw read this if you have an issue with thresh
http://www.reignofgaming.net/blogs/a...es-thresh-need

MarcusGraves

01-26-2013

gains no armor/MR per level, has no defense steroids, building up the souls takes time, they removed the passive's ability to get MR from the souls and most of his ratios are poop. ruining the game? lol yeah right, maybe its because the team he was on had WAY more CC and front line champs than yours did but im sure you didn't consider that just f*** this thresh right?

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/26042788#history

Sir Tiddles

01-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by KlanKuKlux View Post
lol? Not only is he not OP he is actually bad. His souls give him armor and AP but he has no armor per level so it pretty much balances out. He will be slightly tankier then other champions but not by a considerable margin. Also the AP he gets is pretty much useless because his AP ratios are so bad. So yeah his passive isn't OP your just bad. You probably just a game against a Thresh who was a better player then you and had to come complain

and btw i was right http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/26042788#history. He got raped by ONE thresh and decided he was OP.

Actually, for being a support that is also labeled as a tank, he is pretty fragile. It takes about 30-40 minutes of solid soul farming to get enough armor from the passive to be comparable to other tanks (which is around 100 souls). If you are zoned at all, which is quite likely because of your initial frailty, you can only grab souls with your lantern which costs mana and has a 20ish second cooldown depending on initial CDR. At somewhere around 200 souls, you become as innately tanky as Taric with his armor buff, assuming no items.

He also gains zero magic resist per level, which I think makes him the only champ labeled as tank that can make that claim.

On top of that, his defensive move is not nearly as strong as other tank's defensive steroids. It's understandable because of the extra utility it brings, but until you have farmed for 45 minutes you are not as tanky as any other champ with the tank label.

He is kind of like Veigar and Nasus in that he can scale indefinitely but starts out weaker than other champs in a straight up brawl. He'll probably do more damage than Leona, but not as much as Amumu, but won't be able to CCas well as either of them, and won't be as tanky until late in the game with lots of souls.

Primogenitor J

01-27-2013

People that cant play support know nothing and it doesn't take long to get souls. I've seen a lvl 12 thresh over 150 with a philo stone so ppl need to stop the tunnel vision and look at other peoples lanes. L2Play then come talk to me

Lesthrid

01-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setherin View Post
People that cant play support know nothing and it doesn't take long to get souls. I've seen a lvl 12 thresh over 150 with a philo stone so ppl need to stop the tunnel vision and look at other peoples lanes. L2Play then come talk to me
L2Play? I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but many people in here are better than you. I'm a support main, and I can tell you that Thresh is nowhere near OP. He has clear strengths and clear weaknesses, and his weaknesses are VERY prominent in the early game. Also, initiating fights as him almost always gets you dead, which means you don't get to collect ANY of the souls EVEN if your team won the fight. Seriously L2dodge skillshots and L2predict a lantern bait because statwise the odds are stacked against him until after 50 minutes into the game.