Refund Points

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RevoMercMan

Recruiter

01-26-2013

I like many others have bought a thing or 2 and later decided it wasn't such a good idea...
So I guess league gave everyone 3 Refund Points...

My point is 3 wasn't enough.

So League of Legends should create a refund point buying system.
Here is my suggested Refund Point costs:
1 Refund Point = 100 RP
5 Refund Points = 300RP
10 Refund Points = 800RP

And if you don't like this idea than at least give everyone on a special occasion a certain amount(maybe 1-3)
Thank You if You read this, Riot Employee or not.

-RevoMercMan

RevoMercMan

Recruiter

01-26-2013

Sorry for putting this in the wrong forum though >.<

-RevoMercMan

RevoMercMan

Recruiter

01-26-2013

If anyone has any idea where this kind of thing goes then I would love to repost it there :P

-RevoMercMan

Archalyus

01-27-2013

I think the refund points should refresh every few months or so. Would be alot better because when I first started I didn't realize that you couldn't get more, so I refunded Kayle to get Garen instead. (Because I didn't realize that she could be offensive instead of just being a support. Which she's almost never used for anyway) A few months later I got her again because I realized she was actually really good.. So the refund point was for naught =/

Bwuk Im Ross

01-31-2013

yeah i want them to be renewed aswell there are so many things i would like to buy and a few things i wish i didnt have =/

PutOnMyWizardHat

02-01-2013

If they did in fact work on a system like this, then those values would probably be way too low. Everyone could change their whole owned champion roster with one 10 dollar RP card (1380). That's 16 refund points according to your above numbers. That's free new champions for little to no work and very little money. It defeats the whole purpose of working hard for new champs.

However I could see it being a possibility with one of these two scenarios:

1 refund every (x)IP/(x)RP earned. But this is the trickier of the two scenarios as it would be hard to balance the cost between more active players (one most days of the week for hours at a time earning more IP) with the less active working/schooling players. (who probably use more money buying RP.)

or

1 refund point every (x) months of "active" play
Again we'd have to define what active is in this case.

Those would be the only times I myself could see anyone receiving refund points for free.