ADAM needs to be acknowledged!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Sgt Pepper

01-26-2013

As being 100x better than ARAM in every way.

CowMeat

01-26-2013

Yes for balance and consistency, no for challenge and humor. :-P

FDru

01-26-2013

ADAM is cool when it works, but I'll stick to ABAM for the quick game starting times. Sitting in a 5 minute champ select just to have someone dodge at the last second is positively rage-inducing. Also, I will definitely bail if someone doesn't ban Sona, Jayce, Blitz, etc and the enemy team gets them.

Roob Muh Nek

01-26-2013

Hello to the OP and others interested in this topic.

ADAM is not very practical under normal circumstances due to dodging on top of the time it takes to actually get through champ select. However, under organized terms, this is a very fun mode to engage in.

Once the ARAM Tournament I am hosting ends, I will hold organized, non-competitive events every weekend. We will have different themes being rotated each week. I've had a few ideas and received several viewer suggestions, one of which being ADAM games. Some technicalities are being sorted, such as extending bans to more than 3 per team, but that's irrelevant. The point is, ADAMs are a couple weeks away, keep your eyes open

Sorry to advertise here, but in case you would like to reach me in regards to the ARAM tournament, ADAM, or other weekly themes, you can message me in-game on this username or follow my channel @ twitch.tv/newgamerleans.

Have fun!
- Charles