Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

PBE Match History

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Riot NOC

Network Operations Center

01-26-2013

We made some database optimizations that cleared match history. All stats are still stored, but your previous 10 games will not show up.

Eternal Demøn

01-26-2013

Thanks for letting us know! Some people wouldve reported this.. There are enough useless threads, no need more :P

Hexenir

01-26-2013

"ok."

KamaitachiTrey

Huntsman

01-26-2013

Quote:
Riot NOC:
"We made some database optimizations that cleared match history. All stats are still stored, but your previous 10 games will not show up."

Very interesting. Thanks for the info, appreciate it!

Komeiji Koishi

01-26-2013

"We thank you for this information, and we will make sure to remember not to report our match history even if we see something wrong."

Ashurion

01-26-2013

Quote:
Eternal Demøn:
Thanks for letting us know! Some people wouldve reported this.. There are enough useless threads, no need more :P

I'm almost sure that it will still happen. XD

namora

01-26-2013

Quote:
Ashurion:
I'm almost sure that it will still happen. XD

Indeed, very few read what's already on the forums before they decide there's a severe problem. Hopefully there will very few posts on this subject, or all the important information will be lost amongst the pages. :P

AGCrew Bloodwolf

01-26-2013

The NOC sees it all.... for 5 minutes.

Asproz Deut

01-26-2013

My profile has an error on pbe, I'm silver league division two, and in my profile reads "V: 12 - D: 23", but really that's impossible, I checked by going to see more stats, count my defeats and victories with each champion, and truly I have 12 wins and 11 derrotas.Then I wonder that my profile showing my badge or medal says "V: 12 - D: 23". I try to explain why, and all I can relate to this is that maybe there was a mistake by the custom games that i played around these days(Aram in test field , etc).

Waiting for an answer and solution ...

Keldingar

01-26-2013

tengo problemas no me recargaron ip y rp durante la semana donde reclamo?? D=!