Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Why doesn't FrankenTibbers Annie have different particles/effects?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mirana Arashi

01-26-2013

Just a simple question.

I bought this skin on the 2011 Harrowing , and I really like It , but I always wanted It to have like , green particles or something like that , something special. I really thought that with Annie's Visual Upgrade this dream of mine would become a reality , but looks like It won't , the skin has the same particles as in the original skin. I know you guys updated Annie's and Tibbers's model , which is really cool and I appreciate that but I was hoping that , for being a Limited Edition skin , It could get something like some special(s) sound(s) , a special recall , or something. I hope a rioter can read this and give me a response about the skin , thanks for reading.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tenebrae Corvus

01-30-2013

Well, was expecing she could get some electricity instead of flames, like Volibear's ultimate; at least, added to ther hands instead of just flames. Maybe another flame colour, something extra.

There's still some time so let's hope they are able to add a little bit more to FrankenTibbers Annie.