Dorans Shield

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Guaire

01-26-2013

What situations would you use it? Would you ever? Why/why not? @Riot why is it the only one of the dorans items to have a unique passive?

I can imagine that if I'm going to be top laning against someone that relies on autoattacks for harass (AD Yi, AD Sion, Fiora?) that combining it with some of the defensive masteries might be nice. Or, if I am graves + taric bot, and I want to be a huge ******* to the other laner, picking it up so that their autoattacks hit for less than minions early game o:O

Combined with the defensive masteries, thats -11 damage per auto attack. Add in the ~40% mitigation from armor you would have with runes / defensive masteries, (does the armor % reduction work before the flat reduction, the way that penetrations do?) And if your opponent has 75 ad at lvl 1, their autos will be doing
75(.6) - 11 = 34 damage (before penetration)

postcorner

01-26-2013

i usually pick up a shield if im garen agaisnt ad top

Dragoon14th

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-28-2013

i would stack these and tell those ****ing arrows ow ow 0 damg done lol

Sleeper Cell

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2013

Vlad mid against an AD Caster. Works quite well, I still beat that Vlad but it worked quite well lol.