Perma Ban with no previous suspension

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Keonyn

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by KageKazumii View Post
Thank you for contacting League of Legends Player Support. It appears that you have been suspended for toxic and inappropriate behavior caught by our internal audit.. A significant amount of in-game reports is required for an user to receive a warning so, for the account to have been suspended, means you’ve decided to neglect the opportunity to improve your behavior.
Yeah, this one seems fishy to me, and more on Riots end since they're bypassing their own systems here. I mean, no reform card or any viewable record of this case, and here in this e-mail the Riot employee states that he would have received warnings and that those warnings were neglected and yet the individual received no warnings. Riot is not being forthcoming, skipped warnings, won't detail the ban to the user, and is not providing the standard record usually available with cases. It's just not stacking up.

Shunkwugga

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keonyn View Post
Yeah, this one seems fishy to me, and more on Riots end since they're bypassing their own systems here. I mean, no reform card or any viewable record of this case, and here in this e-mail the Riot employee states that he would have received warnings and that those warnings were neglected and yet the individual received no warnings. Riot is not being forthcoming, skipped warnings, won't detail the ban to the user, and is not providing the standard record usually available with cases. It's just not stacking up.
It's nothing fishy here. I can say exactly what happened.

Guy gets banned, asks about it. The Rioter says it was due to internal audits, meaning that he was reported a lot but never punished for even a warning, or something else happened on his account that could be tracked. Because it never went to Tribunal, they don't have a record that can be shared with the player in question.

As far as that email saying "you've received multiple warnings," my guess is someone on staff had just used his standard copy/paste reply to the ticket without even reading it and then marked it as closed. Riot staff does this a lot when responding to account suspensions, meaning they just don't care about the circumstances or for hearing what you have to say.

KageKazumii

01-30-2013

They still have yet to give me evidence. But if they say i neglected that chance to fix my behavior they are completely putting words in my mouth. I want a chance but yeah they seem to not care and shut me down completely by banning my account from forums and making an further replies.

Straynar

01-30-2013

Well you're still playing the game so you just got a troll account shut down. GJ.. Problem is, if you got perma banned, we don't want you to play this game anymore. To bad there's no way to keep you away.

Also you have proved yourself, probably 5-6 times, then you were perma banned because you proved you were being a tool to people.

Calys Teneb

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by KageKazumii View Post
They still have yet to give me evidence. But if they say i neglected that chance to fix my behavior they are completely putting words in my mouth. I want a chance but yeah they seem to not care and shut me down completely by banning my account from forums and making an further replies.
I'm just going to leave this here. Take it for what you will.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
Actually, if we're permabanning you we don't want your money or your time. Just find another game.

Juns94

01-31-2013

Wow.I just logged to bump. If this is just a billing mistake, I am forever disappointed in Riot. If you are banned, AT LEAST you'd expect to see the charges. You just can't throw someone to jail and not tell them why.

Calys Teneb

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juns94 View Post
Wow.I just logged to bump. If this is just a billing mistake, I am forever disappointed in Riot. If you are banned, AT LEAST you'd expect to see the charges. You just can't throw someone to jail and not tell them why.
A billing issue results in a ban date of 2222, and support will let the summoner know what steps need to be taken to unlock the account. The OP has been banned until 2286. This year has consistently been used when a player has been permabanned through the Tribunal or the Riot manual audit system.

VaderHater

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-02-2013

A racist remark can usually cause a ban that will not be lifted. He could have run his mouth in game once in front of an employee and that's all it takes. We can all speculate on why he could be innocent. We could have all seen him stream and be a good law abiding summoner but all it takes is one unlucky chance and you're done.

slamor

02-02-2013

This does seem weird. I have seen the most toxic of cases on the tribunal only get a time ban.

Hotgemini

02-02-2013

I am in the same boat. Not perma but a 3 day. Been playing since the release of the game over 6k games. Played fine this morning now get on and banned, no reason, no e-mail they really messed something up with the last patch i am thinking and there system is going crazy.