Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Looking for artists to help m with champion art

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iam PYR0

01-26-2013

I am designing champions and need artists help making art for them and skins and ability art.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3040991
is a link to my champion index only two are relatively finished, a third needs to be retyped in a better way, and the fourth was a rough champion kit idea more to come so looking for an artist that will work with me.

I will give credit where credit is due so please post if interested and serious.

iam PYR0

01-27-2013

still looking for an artists help please post if interest. I am currently looking for rough sketches for my concepts but final sketches are fine to, I know your time is important to so I am looking for someone who is bored and feels like drawing something thanks again.

iam PYR0

01-27-2013

anyone would be depreciated =)