Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Server Maintenance 1/26/2013 11:45 PST

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Multra

Network Operations Sentinel

01-26-2013

Summoners,

We will be performing some server maintenance and must bring the PBE servers offline.

Thank you for your understanding.

Nash Derpington

Recruiter

01-26-2013

Wasn't there a maintenance just yesterday? XD

Leader of Japan

01-26-2013

estimated down time?

namora

01-26-2013

you say 11:45 PST but not A.M or P.M as is the default amongst many lands. Please convert from military time scales or triple check your work next time.

Frank2523

01-26-2013

How long will the maintenance be?

I Called Support

01-26-2013

Quote:
Multra:
Summoners,

We will be performing some server maintenance and must bring the PBE servers offline.

I know there are usually not replies to PBE mait threads. so just crossing my fingers.

Any chance you can let us know if there are plans for a patch with this, will save my weekend <3

Kenshin Akira

01-26-2013

I hope this has to do with that annoying flickering every time the 'Join Game or Pass' pops up when in que for games..

Thugzook

01-26-2013

Quote:
Kenshin Akira:
I hope this has to do with that annoying flickering every time the 'Join Game or Pass' pops up when in que for games..

Me too. Seems like a lot of people are experiencing this bug.

namora

01-26-2013

Quote:
Kenshin Akira:

I hope so as well, However, I would like to reiterate my wish upon Riot to better prepare us for a drop in the PBE Servers. 3 minutes before it dropped is the time it was posted which, by my clock, was 11:45 by military times(A.M. by normal time count). While I respect that Riot wishes to secure the server and repair things that are not right in it, I would like to put forth my extreme displeasure with rug from which was pulled beneath my feet with scarce warning. Good day to you, Riot, my mood has become sour through interruption and I shalt not let such a distraction cost me.

Reset Kingg

01-26-2013

Quote:
Multra:
Summoners,

Yayyyyy, thanks for the updates
Hopefully the client is all fixed up and nearly perfect for the next patch release!