Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

1600 Looking for casual / semi-competitive team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jám

01-26-2013

Introduction :

Hi my name is Jam ( yes that is actually my IRL name ). I've been playing this game for a year and a half now and my first ever champ was Alistar, I remember building IE and PD on him, lol! Than I found Xin Zhao at about level 10 and realized no one could stop him so I used him to grind my way to level 30 and that's when I found Lee Sin, and I've mained him ever since, for a year now. I am 17 years old born in China but moved to the US when I was 3, so I speak fluent English but also Fluent Chinese . I guess thats it to the introduction.

What kind of team I'm looking for :
I'm looking for a bunch of casual gamers thats fun to play with but at the same time not to casual and a bit competitive.

I've been floating around 1500's to 1600's lately.

Main Champs :
Lee Sin, Irelia, Renekton, Olaf, Darius

Lanes :
I main top but love doing Lee Sin mid. I can also do a bit of jungling, apc mid , adc. But absolutely not support.

What I think my strongest assets are :
Laning , Ganks , Analysis of the other laner I'm up against.

What I think my weakest assets are and I need to work on :
Map awareness , Objectives , Teamfights, I love to farm, lol.

Why should you recruit me into your team? :
I'm not the best player but I'm not the worst player, I think i'm definetly decent enough to get into a casual team.

Okay I think thats it, I don't think I missed any information. Oh and one more thing, MY MAP AWARENESS IS ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE. <3

Jám

01-26-2013

B00mp

I Am Fiddle

01-26-2013

i am 1600

Jám

01-26-2013

Quote:
Evolzar:
i am 1600

I'm the one looking for a team...

Jám

01-27-2013

b00mpity