If you're too lazy to help me leash blue/red...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MichaII

01-27-2013

with the new jungle mech. i find it that honestly i dont need u my team to stand around untill i can smite all i really need is just alittle damage and i will be fine.
that being said it doesnt hurt if they stay till i can smite kill bc that means i have more hp to roam and posible gank. its all a pref of the jungler i think and what toon hes on. like i would just hit and run on a fiddles jungle id stay there untill he could smite kill but if its a noc jungle all u have to do is help him get it to maybe a 1/4th damaged and go.
as a jungler i like people that help me get the blue and red buff down to smite kill but to behonest its not needed its rare that in solo que i can get a lvl 2 gank off bc lack of teamwork with no comunication software such as vent skype what ever so if i have to i will go old school start wraiths to wolves to blue back if i have too then golem to red rinse and repeat. there are still plenty of paths in jungle.
i dont know if any of this made any sence its very early and i havnt slept yet.

Mid Is A Feeder

01-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mageinta Warrior View Post
Am I the only mid that sits there and keeps auto attacking until it's at about 500 hp so my jungler can smite it easily? Am I the only one that cares about my jungler's initial clear?
Same. I clear to when its about 600 ish, halfway. I honestly dont care about 4 minions compared to helping my jungler.

Zurgos Warrior

04-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigWenus View Post
You aren't the only one who cares about the jungle, but you are one of the few who damage it that much. You lose so much xp if you do that.
Nah I also care to leash my jungler, although everytime I do it he/she will never gank my lane or give me blue, and then blame on me and report me for being noob.

However, not a single game I've had where my team leashes me, I usually have to do it alone and get a bit far from jungle, so my team blames and reports me. That's why i hate jungle.

Night Shadefaux

04-25-2013

I give a good strong Leash no matter what lane I am in. Why? Because a fed Jungler accomplishes a few things that one that had no leash can't.

1) Earlier gank potential - Having the ability to gank a lane quicker means I don't have to ping for him to show, I know he will be around at a certain point in time.

2) They are harder to counter Jungle. - I have seen some Shaco's go after my jungler when he has had a strong Leash and be annihilated.

3) If I am handing out a strong leash on first Blue, there is a change my Jungler gives me the second blue buff.

Now does the mean I lose a minion or two? Yep it does. However, This is why I prefer champions that can make up that ground fast. My jungler's success will lead to the success of the team. Stronger Ganks.

Likewise when I am jungling, I want a good leash. Not saying you have to leash like I do. But deal a little damage or so. If both mid and top give me three AA to the golem or Lizard, I am golden to finish up strong. If they want to do more fantastic. But I don't demand it. Every player has a play style that will allow them to do certain things. You have to respect that if you want to win.

redkiller92

04-25-2013

lol first coment

br00tz

04-25-2013

You can be mid, leash and still get back in time so you dont miss cs. You could maybe miss one if you're slow, but it's not going to put you out at all. Just help out, it isn't hard.

MM Vanilla

04-25-2013

dat normal games