If you're too lazy to help me leash blue/red...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shadogi

01-26-2013

...then I'm too lazy to gank your lane.

Worst Iee sin

01-26-2013

so true

Mich567

01-26-2013

This... rarely happens as you get far into the game (level 30). Junglers almost always need a leash.

Sephrinx

01-26-2013

Amen.

Rillain

01-26-2013

One game in ranked my whole team was retarded and wanted to invade blue without me. They left me with no leash so I started at wolves and couldn't get buffs until later. Even though the invade failed horribly and we started 0-15 I still ganked. I carried the game hard by getting rly fed. Basically, my desire to win outweighed the satisfaction of letting lanes fuk up just to prove a point.

Drakojan

01-26-2013

As mid I can't really leash beyond one autoattack because after that I'll lose XP and gold because the lane is straight. It's the job of the jungle and bot lane to hard leash. When I jungle I also don't expect mid to leash. (It isn't really even leashing anymore, its just damages.)

Delete Teemo

01-26-2013

If you're gonna be a grudge-keeping ******* all game

Then ill just have to be an ******* and report you

Yajin

01-26-2013

If your mid is an APC, you can't expect much, honestly.
It's not worth him being late to lane, for what you get out of it.

Depending on where you start, top or bot should help, though.

Yajin

01-26-2013

Also... gotta love the "I'm not going to help because I want to run to my lane, do something stupid, and give up First Blood before minions even spawn" approach. Can't even count the number of times my awful teammates would ignore/insult me, run off to lane and then promptly face-check a bush or do some other stupid thing, to get themselves killed.

Oh and always fun to have the Support helping leash and the ADC complaining that he's too important to bother... only to have that ADC run to lane and get killed because it's 1v2 (and he's terrible). Then we get to listen to the inevitable whining about how bad we all are because, somehow, it's our fault the baddie ADC died.

Ugh.

KnightxSScarlett

01-26-2013

Am I the only mid that sits there and keeps auto attacking until it's at about 500 hp so my jungler can smite it easily? Am I the only one that cares about my jungler's initial clear?