@Riot. can we get a sandbox/training room?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kupkup

01-26-2013

Would it be possible to get like a practice room where we can try stuff out. Would be great for just gathering data and help smarten up the community a bit.

Best example would be like in street fighter with training mode. You can change everything and try out setups and combos and gimmicks. I understand you can just go solo in a game and try stuff out but you have to wait for gold and sell stuff and wait for gold again and everything on the map is still dying to time.

Some things to implement would be pausing and choosing next actions for your team or the enemies. On the fly level dropping or raising. On the fly stat dropping or raising. A redo feature. Infinite gold. Health recharge to just practice a lane forever. Putting friends on either aide of the team to help set things up.

slifer556

01-26-2013

I think that the sandbox should allow you to adjust gold, levels spawn/not spawn minion waves, and choose the level of the minion spawns, so you can keep practicing early laning or something.

DarkDre

01-26-2013

Spawning champions would be fun too.

Kupkup

01-26-2013

I assume the champs have to be loaded in so you wouldn't be able to do on the fly champ swaps

Kupkup

01-26-2013

Think of how much smarter this community would be. And all the data that could gathered. Itd be like letting a bajillion people test your game at their leisure and let you know what's wrong or good. And you don't have to pay them a dime.

great example would be testing cait versus Ashe trades. Exactly how many shots will cait get on you if you try to poke her once? Now test if you try it while she is hitting a minion? Is it worth it?

Poppie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-26-2013

bump
Riot, we need this.

TheWafflehammer

01-26-2013

I would like to test certain builds and the like

Falling Objects

01-26-2013

Set cooldowns to 0
Set infinite mana
Set 9000 minions mid
Play Sion

Kanye Breast

01-26-2013

bump i actually love this idea

Dillybear

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-26-2013

ive wanted this for a long time so bump