Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Battlecast Skarner [With Model]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

deejed

Recruiter

01-26-2013

bump, nice work man!

NobSaiboot

01-26-2013

Modeling OP.

That stuff's cool man.

Rahul the Waffle

01-26-2013

fricking sweet!

Sh3n0

01-26-2013

I love it! :P
+1

hazygreys

01-26-2013

Needs to be a hover scorp.

KiLLeR Jackie

01-26-2013

Amazing idea! Riot please don't ignore this ;(

Pawelo123

01-26-2013

Bump.

hi im shaniqua

Recruiter

01-26-2013

This looks amazing! As an anivia player, do you think you'll do the skin concept thing for battlecast anivia? I've been pretty curious as to see how they'd make it. Hopefully nothing similar to hextech..

Plowingmammoth

01-26-2013

Cho'gath gets two awesome cannons and speakers, urgot gets missiles and a cannon...

... and skarner gets some dangly-ass crane hook and a pair of boring looking blades.

I'd say leave this skin to riot, bro. Everybody knows it is in the works anyways and it'll be 100 times better than this.

dewskies

01-26-2013

Quote:
Plowingmammoth:
Cho'gath gets two awesome cannons and speakers, urgot gets missiles and a cannon...

... and skarner gets some dangly-ass crane hook and a pair of boring looking blades.

I'd say leave this skin to riot, bro. Everybody knows it is in the works anyways and it'll be 100 times better than this.

Could you even do half of what he did? If not, maybe provide constructive criticism instead of being a ******.