Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Recruiting for Team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RaistCara Majere

01-26-2013

Hello everyone. My friend and I are making a ranked team. If you aren't serious about becoming a tournament team, please leave now. We are still looking for many spots and all subs at the current second (two teams; will even take more for subs). All SUB POSITIONS ARE ALSO OPEN. This entails that every positions is open so please tryout!

IGN:
Role(s):
Top 3 Champs in that(those) Role(s):
Availability:
Why we should consider you (Elo means nothing to me; give me a real reason):

Mila Kunis

01-26-2013

Not sure what elo you guys are, but if you're interested in possibly joining another team that will be extremely serious feel free to look : )

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3046332

Rageandsunbear

01-26-2013

IGN:Rageandsunbear
Role(s):ADC
Top 3 Champs in that(those) Role(s):Graves, Draven Vayne
Availability:Varies per day. 3-8 EST weekdays. Weekends mostly anytime
Why we should consider you (Elo means nothing to me; give me a real reason): Teamplayer, able to take critisim, help others, and progress.

RaistCara Majere

01-26-2013

bump

Le Drew

01-26-2013

IGN: Gargahrensis
Role(s): Top, Mid, Adc, Support
Top 3 Champs in that(those) Role(s): Garen, Pantheon, Malphite / Orianna, Kennen, Akali / Draven, Varus, Ashe / Taric, Alistar, Nunu
Availability: Weeknights, All day on weekends
Why we should consider you (Elo means nothing to me; give me a real reason): I LOVE ranked teams, i have been on many that get disbanded so i am looking for a new one. Single/Duo gets boring after a while and i am looking forward to working with other players to win big. I do not curse and rarely rage, i dotn find cursing offensive though. Thanks for your consideration. -Gargahrensis

SynfulMage

01-26-2013

IGN: Why1996
Role(s): Adc, Jungle, Top
Top 3 Champs in that(those) Role(s): MF, Tristana, Sivir/ Jax, Trynda, WW/ Jayce,Cho, Garen
Availability: I am available anyday, thought my best days are on a weird schedule. One week its monday,tuesday,friday and staturday while other weeks its the other days not said. Sundays most of the time I am unavailable till 6pm EST
Why we should consider you (Elo means nothing to me; give me a real reason):
I am a very competitive, yet very kind palyer. I dont rage, I help my teamates and I try my best. Sometimes called a tryhard, but I want to go pro. Only problem is I havent been given the chance. I am competitive when it comes to anything, especially gaming. I am so anxious to get myself ona team!

Arabian Prince

01-26-2013

mYthicalz
Role: Jungle
Champs: Lee sin, Volibear, Nocturne
Availability: I am available at around 8 or 9 PST on most days sometimes earlier..
Why we should consider you
I am a good leader and I do what's best for the team... I don't care if my record is bad but if I'm able to contribute to the team by warding more if I'm jungle or letting other people have kills if I am 8-0 or if I'm 0-8 and I know I can't recover... I try to play smart and I always communicate with people. I am also very friendly... I have a mic and vent, willing to download any speaking program you want

aharon

01-26-2013

IGN: Remaking
Role(s): Top
Top 3 Champs in that(those) Role(s): Kha Elise Dar
Availability: Almost always on
Why we should consider you (Elo means nothing to me; give me a real reason): I have map awareness, rarely lose laning and communicate with the team. I know how to teamfight correctly and how to help mid if they are losing lane. Also keep track of the enemys jungle/timers

RaistCara Majere

01-27-2013

Bumpers

Manlycupcake

01-27-2013

IGN:Manlycupcake
Role(s):Top/Jungle
Top 3 Champs in that(those) Role(s): top:xin zhao, cho'gath, and wukong Jungle:xin zhao, cho'gath, and shaco
Availability: Any time
Why we should consider you (Elo means nothing to me; give me a real reason): I want to be a part of a team that can grow together. I love the game, when I'm not playing I'm watching streams or reading up on tips to better improve myself at the game. I am fairly new to the game and I seek the knowledge of becoming better. I know how to communicate well and I follow orders pretty well