Recruiting for Team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RaistCara Majere

01-26-2013

Hello everyone. My friend and I are making a ranked team. If you aren't serious about becoming a tournament team, please leave now. We are still looking for many spots and all subs at the current second (two teams; will even take more for subs). All SUB POSITIONS ARE ALSO OPEN. This entails that every positions is open so please tryout!

IGN:
Role(s):
Top 3 Champs in that(those) Role(s):
Availability:
Why we should consider you (Elo means nothing to me; give me a real reason):

Mila Kunis

01-26-2013

Not sure what elo you guys are, but if you're interested in possibly joining another team that will be extremely serious feel free to look : )

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3046332

Rageandsunbear

01-26-2013

IGN:Rageandsunbear
Role(s):ADC
Top 3 Champs in that(those) Role(s):Graves, Draven Vayne
Availability:Varies per day. 3-8 EST weekdays. Weekends mostly anytime
Why we should consider you (Elo means nothing to me; give me a real reason): Teamplayer, able to take critisim, help others, and progress.

RaistCara Majere

01-26-2013

bump

Le Drew

01-26-2013

IGN: Gargahrensis
Role(s): Top, Mid, Adc, Support
Top 3 Champs in that(those) Role(s): Garen, Pantheon, Malphite / Orianna, Kennen, Akali / Draven, Varus, Ashe / Taric, Alistar, Nunu
Availability: Weeknights, All day on weekends
Why we should consider you (Elo means nothing to me; give me a real reason): I LOVE ranked teams, i have been on many that get disbanded so i am looking for a new one. Single/Duo gets boring after a while and i am looking forward to working with other players to win big. I do not curse and rarely rage, i dotn find cursing offensive though. Thanks for your consideration. -Gargahrensis

SynfulMage

01-26-2013

IGN: Why1996
Role(s): Adc, Jungle, Top
Top 3 Champs in that(those) Role(s): MF, Tristana, Sivir/ Jax, Trynda, WW/ Jayce,Cho, Garen
Availability: I am available anyday, thought my best days are on a weird schedule. One week its monday,tuesday,friday and staturday while other weeks its the other days not said. Sundays most of the time I am unavailable till 6pm EST
Why we should consider you (Elo means nothing to me; give me a real reason):
I am a very competitive, yet very kind palyer. I dont rage, I help my teamates and I try my best. Sometimes called a tryhard, but I want to go pro. Only problem is I havent been given the chance. I am competitive when it comes to anything, especially gaming. I am so anxious to get myself ona team!

Arabian Prince

01-26-2013

mYthicalz
Role: Jungle
Champs: Lee sin, Volibear, Nocturne
Availability: I am available at around 8 or 9 PST on most days sometimes earlier..
Why we should consider you
I am a good leader and I do what's best for the team... I don't care if my record is bad but if I'm able to contribute to the team by warding more if I'm jungle or letting other people have kills if I am 8-0 or if I'm 0-8 and I know I can't recover... I try to play smart and I always communicate with people. I am also very friendly... I have a mic and vent, willing to download any speaking program you want

aharon

01-26-2013

IGN: Remaking
Role(s): Top
Top 3 Champs in that(those) Role(s): Kha Elise Dar
Availability: Almost always on
Why we should consider you (Elo means nothing to me; give me a real reason): I have map awareness, rarely lose laning and communicate with the team. I know how to teamfight correctly and how to help mid if they are losing lane. Also keep track of the enemys jungle/timers

RaistCara Majere

01-27-2013

Bumpers

Manlycupcake

01-27-2013

IGN:Manlycupcake
Role(s):Top/Jungle
Top 3 Champs in that(those) Role(s): top:xin zhao, cho'gath, and wukong Jungle:xin zhao, cho'gath, and shaco
Availability: Any time
Why we should consider you (Elo means nothing to me; give me a real reason): I want to be a part of a team that can grow together. I love the game, when I'm not playing I'm watching streams or reading up on tips to better improve myself at the game. I am fairly new to the game and I seek the knowledge of becoming better. I know how to communicate well and I follow orders pretty well