"jajaja" haters

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Boagster

01-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scootahloo View Post
We shouldnt have to go out of our way to figure out your language a server which is primarily English.
That's exactly it, though. Primarily English. It's not English-only, it's not a United States server (which, frankly, would still be moot, as the USA has no official language), it's a North American server. While the primarily understood language in North America is English (native or not), there are still some 1.5-2 million people on the continent that don't speak it.

I feel it's outright ignorant to think that these people somehow don't belong on the server, when the European servers have at least 10+ languages each playing on them. Learn to be a citizen of the planet instead of segregating yourself from anything different.

Telmisartan033

01-27-2013

Primero que nada el servidor es para NA, que se peude traducir como America del Norte.
Si bien america del norte esta conformada por 2 paises y una extencion del mismo"alaska" no posee un lenguaje pre-establecido para usarse.
En cambio no creen que Riot deberia usar un fliltro de Ip como lo hizo una pagina de juegos para limitar el acceso a todos los No-residentes de USA. de ser asi Perderia bastantes clientes por que sos somos, clientes que consumen un producto y a su ves RPs.

Desde siempre me ah molestado enormemente la falta de tolerancia por parte de los residentes de USA, que no se dan cuenta que su pais esta practicamente invadido por mexico? xD
PostData, no sean tan egocentricos si su lenguaje es el mas globalizado pero nunca esta demas aprender mas de 1 idioma.

And yes i can perfectly speak, read, write, hear and understand the english language.
ps, Je parle frane?

Even better i have this one

CHYEAmonster

01-27-2013

Go make a burrito you mexican ****tard

ZapatillaLoca

01-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHYEAmonster View Post
Go make a burrito you mexican ****tard
typical MURICAN...thats why spanish speakers simply choose to ignore you in game and troll you...you deserve no less.

Enygm4

01-27-2013

I can't believe what kind of people you are, seriously I thought that in-game racism/machism was just a joke, but reading this I find that is true all of those stupid and ignorant phrases was true.
How can you request for respect if you read a Spanish dialogue and you get mad, after this you start to be annoying as hell saying things like: go make a burrito, taco, your mom cleans my house, gtfo of my true American server, your mom is my maid, you're mom is my slave.
Wtf!?
Sometimes I've had with a team of 4 Spanish speakers and only me speak English, in that case my logic says that I must try to speak in their language.
What are you waiting for, your country, united states isn't a pure English one, UNITED STATES, a lot of them so shut up and don't be so negative, we only think how ignorant you are, and how moron you can be, living in a world potency, can't speak anything that is not English, racists as hell, the only thing that you will get, is a intentionally feed cause they get mad by you, sometimes they save your life in game! And you answer: didn't need your help taco guy, gtfo of NA, take your mother of my house quickly, your mom is pregnant.
Why always you atack their mother.
Ignorantes de mierda, aprendan a hablar más de una sola wea, enfermos culiaos.

MrSnitches

01-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mich567 View Post
:Facepalm:
You are ALL idiots. Neither of your arguments are completely valid. And the sad thing is, I'm too lazy to argue with you guys.
You're so lazy that you decided to post anyways, making yourself a registered dumb****, congratulations!

Anyways... With the massive amount of income Riot has and continuously makes, they honestly shouldn't have a problem splitting some of the different language groups off into different servers they could create. However, it's a bit obvious that Riot doesn't care that much about their players. Yes, Riot (in technical terms) has a fantastic "F2P" model, but that does't change the fact that after they saw the cash, they decided not to advance the game as far as they could have. Let me explain:

People have been in a chaotic feud over the blatantly terrible matchmaking system almost since LoL went live. Only now, 2+ years later, is this now being addressed. I'm still not sure if this new system will be much of an improvement, either.

The community covets the holiday map reskins. Hell, who doesn't like playing SR with snow flurries flying all over the place while they get ready to gank that snowballing Ziggs before he steals all the god damn presents. Map reskins could easily be a monthly endeavor, or even a custom client-side option for players to enjoy themselves with. Who wouldn't enjoy a little change to the theme once in a while?

Odd nerfs and buffs. Yes, Riot does listen to the community as far as champion balance goes... To an extent. You would think that Riot would pay attention when there are dozens and dozens of threads about certain champions (Darius is kind of an exception to the rule, I know. Most players will only make a single post on the forums, just because they dislike Darius' dunk). Yeah, we all heard about Shaco's nerf, right? Because he was getting penta's all over the place already.

"Cheap skins". When first buying skins, most people think they're generally cheap. Well, seeing as how the majority of the skins are $10 apiece or more (Incoming $30 Ezreal skin...), it gets a little outrageous. Want all the skins for a single champion you play? Have fun forking out a good $50+ in most cases. Yes, I am aware skins are a convenience item, but if a player can spend half a thousand dollars on the game and still not unlock all of the content the game has to offer, there's something wrong.

End rant, a little off topic, but there you have it.

NOTE:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boagster View Post
Except Mexico and Canada aren't the only countries in North America.
Except Mexico isn't in North America at all, it's Central America. Forgot your geography book at home, did we?

Boagster

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSnitches View Post
Except Mexico isn't in North America at all, it's Central America. Forgot your geography book at home, did we?
Please, look up the facts before trying to act smart. Central America is a region of North America. And Mexico isn't in Central America, regardless. Mexico is part of the North American region called Northern America, which consists of Mexico, the United States of America, and Canada.

Countries that are a part of the North American continent and their languages: (official in bold; national in italics)
  • Canada - English, French
  • United States of America - English
  • Mexico - Spanish, 68 Indigenous Languages
  • Dominica - English
  • Costa Rica - Spanish
  • Honduras - Spanish
  • Dominican Republic - Spanish
  • Cuba - Spanish
  • Guatemala - Spanish
  • Haiti - French, Haitian Creole
  • El Salvador - Spanish
  • Nicaragua - Spanish
  • Panama - Spanish
  • Jamaica - English
  • Trinidad and Tobago - English
  • Bahamas - English
  • Belize - English
  • Barbados - English
  • Saint Lucia - English
  • Saint Vincent and the Grenadines - English
  • Grenada - English, Grenadian Creole
  • Saints Kitts and Nevis - English
  • Antigua and Barbuda - English

evildeadlyguykil

01-28-2013

If you dont speak english, kindly get off our server. Seriously. We don't go to mexico and expect the local taco stand to speak english. If you cant leave the server, play with your friends who speak spanish, stop ruining my games with your taco-speak.

Yiff friendly

01-28-2013

Ya'll are all still on about this. Give it up. If racism could have been stopped IRL you think any difference will be made on the internet. Props for trying, but it's a battle that noones going to win. My advice:Mute option OP use it, play game, have fun. Problem solved. Well not solved I guess. More like supressed instead of cured. Like Vic's vapor rub!

Telmisartan033

01-28-2013

EVEN BETTER! wikipedia in english says that even central america and caribe area are part of the north

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_America

Its really sad to read this kind of sentences its pure racism. Dont Forget that USA is made from all the scum that came from Europe. USA is made from inmigrants... Remember that