[guide] Dr. Glock AKA Gankplank AKA Winbeard

12345678 ... 13
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Extraxi

12-05-2009

Reading this guide in a pirate accent made it that much better! XD I wasn't really considering Winbeard that much until I read this guide. But that'll still have to wait until I save enough IP for MFing Cho'gath. I need someone less squishy for when I don't feel like playing Anivia.

Benoit

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-06-2009

Very nice guide!

What runes do you use?
I beleive your masteries are 21/0/9 ?
Other than Exhaust, what summoner spell is good to use?

1337SuperNewb

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-06-2009

How does everyone feel about adding the new snowballing +crit dmg item to the build if all is going well? (usually in the middle of infinity edge or right after)

blurrycloud

12-06-2009

its a win more item, not worth it... as well as being low tier...
if it contained a bfsword, then it would be worth it, like bloodthirster...

kaodynamics

12-06-2009

The reason you have 1.8k damage is because of the god **** 3 bf sword stack you have. Lolz. Bloodthirster, Infinity Edge, B.F sword? Their team must have been feeding.

DaGhost

12-06-2009

this guide is by far the best just for the language used. Dr. Glock rapes faces, and then when he turns into Winbeard it gets better

1337SuperNewb

Recruiter

12-07-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by blurrycloud View Post
its a win more item, not worth it... as well as being low tier...
if it contained a bfsword, then it would be worth it, like bloodthirster...
It's a win more item that lets me roll out with "highest crit: 2100" at the end of the game though.

And, with your ult, you're likely to get an assist/kill with 90% of the deaths on the enemy team so stacking charges is fairly easy.

condon

12-07-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337SuperNewb View Post
It's a win more item that lets me roll out with "highest crit: 2100" at the end of the game though.

And, with your ult, you're likely to get an assist/kill with 90% of the deaths on the enemy team so stacking charges is fairly easy.
I have to agree, I think this item works on pirate, depending on how your game is going. If you're on the defensive, avoid it, but if you are playing a ninja-carry pirate, it's all aces. Remember, if you get at least 2 kills or a couple assists before dying, you can keep building charges even if the match is going both ways.

wildfire393

12-07-2009

I've heard tell that Sheen no longer works with Parrrley the way this guide says (a teammate played pirate the other day and said he was getting higher damage output by fruiting and then shooting than he was by just shooting). Confirm or deny?

Voidgolem

12-07-2009

Well, shoot does seem to both give and consume the Sheen buff per-shot, so...I'd have to assume it does something.

Did your friend happen to crit on one shot as opposed to the other?

12345678 ... 13