Did Annie's visual rework surprise you?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SePTaHeKBiR

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
Karma will always be in the bottom 20% of popularity, even with all this.
And that makes her very powerfull (being unknown)

SePTaHeKBiR

02-07-2013

Quote:
Be warned that we have done significant changes - but we've tried to balance the approach between new and legacy.
And then you decided to make her a new sona huh? (only q and ulti hit -_-) You know im totaly fan of karma and im so sorry because you and your karma Rework İdeas (not about visual rework) SuCK!! You will make my ap carry karma a simple support so poor :S such cool story bro!

Aeolian Melodies

02-07-2013

I honestly don't get the rework.

Her new particles look AWFUL to me, it does not remotely look like fire. And you can barely see her stun white thingy.

Her model itself is okay, same with her art. Panda Annie looks promising.

Her sounds are so ****ing annoying. Seriously I wish I could mute a champion's sound. Her laugh when she gets her stun is TERRIBLE, the old one really had that "evil child" feel, the new one sounds old and weird. Her scream when she ults makes me want to kill children, her death sounds like Ahri's death with a pedobear twist, the sound of her skills is also annoying to no end... they're loud and they don't sound like fire AT ALL.

basileuspontou

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballistixz View Post
not counting skins, which champs are overly sexualized in there original skin aside from eve and lablanc?
Miss Fortune. well, Alongside Cassiopeia, Katarina, Sivir, Akali, Janna, and Ashe and this ain't covering skins.

Chibodee Crocket

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by basileuspontou View Post
Miss Fortune. well, Alongside Cassiopeia, Katarina, Sivir, Akali, Janna, and Ashe and this ain't covering skins.
Don't forget Elise, Ahri and Sejuani ( Why is a frontline warrior from the frozen Freljord wearing a revealing bikini chest piece?)

A Crying Cicada

02-08-2013

Any plans on a new Orianna skin? Maybe a human version? Or a LeBlanc skin? Maybe more Black Rose themed with some cool new particle effects?

Trueslayer

02-09-2013

So any news about Master Yi rework? He could use new icons. I hope they don't change his kit.. I actually love the way it is (I play AD Yi). The artwork is a tease though.. was really expecting it before the Annie Visual rework.

Dear Morgana

02-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chibodee Crocket View Post
Don't forget Elise, Ahri and Sejuani ( Why is a frontline warrior from the frozen Freljord wearing a revealing bikini chest piece?)
Read the lore.

Wheredidyougo

02-15-2013

Quote:
Typically, reworks are accompanied by a new skin (and if not right away, shortly after). Many of the champions that need skins badly are getting visual reworks also, preventing us from making the new skin until that's completed.

Nidalee and Soraka are getting new skins in the immediate future, they were just delayed to improve them a bit.

EDIT: Need to amend this - we chose to do this in a few specific cases, but this is not a "rule", especially as we can't keep that cadence with skins as we speed up reworks. Adding to original post.

Everyday for the past week I check to see if the models have been released for the Nidalee Skin. Can you give me a hint, and potential eta besides soon (TM) I'm dying to know

Drukyul

02-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
Yup, I'm into equal rights. I'm a feminist.
Does not compute.