Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Did Annie's visual rework surprise you?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kitsune Senpai

01-30-2013

I know I'm a bit late here but please please fix rugged garen, such a cool splash and soo lame in game

Auryiel

01-30-2013

Quote:
IronStylus:
We are NOT making her a stripper or ANYTHING CLOSE. I have made EXTRA SURE that visual rework efforts steered away from this trend. We are retaining classy and elegant. There might be a bit more skin but it's going to be damn tasteful.

Not gonna lie, I cringed. Riot's track record is so bad with these kinds of promises...

I really hope I'm wrong :|

JaminBen

01-30-2013

Where's Dark Harvester Viktor? :c

Darklarik

01-30-2013

What about Cho'Gath!?

He is in my opinion in the most need of one! His back is so pixelated it digusts me. And he sees a lot of play i dont see why he dosent get a rework soon!

SlVIR

01-30-2013

has this thread not died yet daam

SlVIR

01-30-2013

Quote:
Auryiel:
Not gonna lie, I cringed. Riot's track record is so bad with these kinds of promises...

I really hope I'm wrong :|

The parrot has spoken and it it will be so

Macrofarad

01-30-2013

I logged in specifically to request this:
I've played Karma since day 1, at one point I even mained her, please keep both her mid lane burst and support potential intact. Past that, I'll trust you guys to do your thing.

Don't care if the rioters respond, but here's some tags to make sure they'll see it
@Guinsoo
@Morello

MelficeOne

01-30-2013

just a question on the side.

The Initial Karma Rework came along witha Skin (Bladefrost, IIRC)

will a new Karma Skin still be in the rework?

Shyvana420

01-30-2013

Quote:
IronStylus:
Guilty as charged.

Is there any talk of a Siver update?

Severian NA

01-30-2013

Speaking for myself, I trust Ironstylus to stay true to the character. I can't see that he as given me any reason to do otherwise, quite the contrary. And if so, the dress has to be long in order to be impractical, ne? I have real issues thinking of a way to portray Karma that is both true to her character and indecent.

Actually, I have to point something out. I know it has been said before, but yea:
Ironstylus is putting so much effort into connecting with the community, I really can't see any reason not to give him the benefit of the doubt. Honestly, I feel that the degree of effort put towards us should be reflected in how we approach him and other Rioters. He could simply do whatever he wished, and ignore us. Not to mention: If all you get is negativity, that will shut down anyone. Shortly put, I think it is more constructive to assume that he is being honest, and let him know if the dress is insufficiently impractical. Additionally, if you are pleasantly surprised by his work, be sure to let him know.

Which reminds me:

Parrot: Leona is stunning (sorry XD). When I started League, and tried to decide which champions to try, she stood out like, uh, I can't find a metaphor not related to the sun in some way. Oh, the heels? Her awesomeness is unaffected by such a minor detail. I'm happy that you are involved in reworking Karma. While I'm at it, I also love Diana. Art, quotes, lore. Made me happy, uh, in a dark and emo way? And the music was just mindblowing, Praeco and Co did an awesome job! Thanks!

Guinsoo: I would just like to say that I appreciate the effort you put into the rework, regardless of how it turned out. And thanks for the updates, I was really happy to hear news of your progress. And very selfless of you, Morello, to redirect our nagging to your person XD

Oh, and the hipster Karma skin is a great idea :P
Riot fanboy out.