Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Did Annie's visual rework surprise you?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zhalost

01-30-2013

Quote:
Morello:
We are going to give Anivia a skin soon - which I'm obviously quite excited about myself. It's a doozy

it's a chicken isn't it...

Buntalope

01-30-2013

Any news on a new Viktor skin? I know he's not the most popular champ out there, but he does have a small, and very dedicated fanbase. There was news of him getting something along the lines of a "Dark Harvester" skin back with the late october leak, along with aether win kayle, bioforge darius, dragontrainer lulu and some others.

Just like to know if that's coming soon or where it stands with some other skins in terms of release

gollem22

01-30-2013

Quote:
Calypsx:
Karma is my reason, just like how Fizz is my boyfriends.

I have a girlfriend... AND SHE PLAYS LoL?!?!?!?!
jk fizz is also one of my favorites along with amumu and garen

Beija

01-30-2013

Only popular champs gets skins...

Firefox Ahri mined three months after her release......

Bioforge Darius 4 months after release.....

While Udyr still has recolor and deer head......

gollem22

01-30-2013

Quote:
Dreegan:
So... I've been seeing everyone asking about Taric, and talking about Sivir and Twitch and Sion... but doesn't it feel like we're forgetting someone?

What about Master Yi? Another pyramid footed champ who's supposed to be renowned as a total badass sword master... yet holds his sword backwards and runs around like he sat on an upside down barstool. Where's the love for the Dunkmaster?

Dont forget he has 4 fingers inclouding his thumb on each hand

EDIT: Sivir has a thumb index finger and a fused hand for the rest of her fingers along with several seams in her skin though

Tigre the Legend

01-30-2013

Where is the skin love for Udyr? Anything in the works for him? My personal suggestion would be Disco Udyr, for literal stance dancing.

Hallows Evelynn

01-30-2013

Quote:
IronStylus:
We are NOT making her a stripper or ANYTHING CLOSE. I have made EXTRA SURE that visual rework efforts steered away from this trend. We are retaining classy and elegant. There might be a bit more skin but it's going to be damn tasteful.

WTF? u mean no more champs like eve QQ!?!?!? well, DO NOT TOUCH EVE and we are good. if u put more clothes on her i will feed you to a cat.

also as for as reworks go how far up on the list is poppy? tbh she is almost disgusting to look at where as her battle regalia skin is VERY appealing. when i first bought poppy for 450 IP i instantly bought her battle regalia skin so that i wont have to look at her awful original skin. ive since then refunded that skin to get midnight ahri tho.

i really like poppy, but her skins, with the exception of battle regalia skin, are so awful. like horrendously awful.

basileuspontou

01-30-2013

Quote:
IronStylus:
We are NOT making her a stripper or ANYTHING CLOSE. I have made EXTRA SURE that visual rework efforts steered away from this trend. We are retaining classy and elegant. There might be a bit more skin but it's going to be damn tasteful.

Tons of faith in Riot generated. I must appreciate all such efforts to move away from the sexualization trend.

imaloony

01-30-2013

Annie needed the rework bad. She looked like a paper cut-out, and it looked like a giant cat coughed up Tibbers.

Luninareph

01-30-2013

Quote:
IronStylus:

GOOD. Very good. I LOVE Karma, and one of the things I like best is how she is in a full and flowing gown. Monochromatic or not, I still love that she's one of the only champions who even has a full-length dress, much less as her base skin. Concrete maintenance of her elegance and class is exactly what I wanted to hear.