Did Annie's visual rework surprise you?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Malizio

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
Eventually. Not in the top 5.
Really? In terms of the elephant / triangle feet and the outdated models, Taric is pretty up there.

I understand Sion / Yi and Sivir being in front of him, but who else? Taric is actually popular among the champs needed new art. :<

That's a little disappointing.

Ashenth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-29-2013

I wanna see a even more fabulous Taric.
I am disappointed that he's not going to be anytime soon. </3

AquastarBlue

01-29-2013

Is Kassadin in the line for a visual rework? I feel he needs it, but there are quite a few champs that I think need the visual rework more.

Animato

01-29-2013

did it surprise me that she got it before sivir? yes, did it surprise me she got one early? no...giraffe neck

dct2000

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEnygma View Post
aaaaand there go the downvotes. You're just scared because you don't know how to make something fabulous even more so, aren't you?
Maximum Fabulous Power (M.F.P) Is already achieved when you equip your leg warmers

Animato

01-29-2013

Quote:
Eventually. Not in the top 5.
can we see this top 5 list?

sivir better be on there...like number 1 or 2 on that list lol

Apollinarius

01-29-2013

Quote:
Sorry to hear that - that is disappointing when that happens. Have you actually played with it with the VO lines, animations, etc, or did you look at a screenshot?

I do feel that your view is a great minority here, but that's not much consolation when you're that person :P Though it's true that reworking anything will be met with some unhappiness, I'd just like to minimize that.
I looked at the trailer and the splashes/portrait.

The model is small enough that the difference in detail do not affect the way I feel about the champion. My main concern is with the splash art and portrait. The eyes aren't as big and as round as before so her expression is less kiddish and more plain angry.

The detail on Tibbers reduces the soft teddy bear effect and makes him look scary in his own right, something I feel goes against what Tibbers was originally. He was a cute, cuddly teddy that Annie turns into an infernal beast, not an angry bear that Annie imbues with fire.

But, most people are great fans of the rework so I'm not going to keep going on in this vein. I'm just surprised that keeping Annie splash and portrait super cute wasn't a high priority during the rework. In many ways, her new look is the teen Annie that people have been asking for.

Luscious Lenny

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enterti View Post
Hey Morello could you get Lyte into the Player Behavior section sometime soon, there are some really messed up Tribunal results going on right now and I have no idea how to contact him.
all the tribunal cases ive read on those forums are all accurate. with the exception of 1 or 2 among hundreds on that thread

LVL98 Snorlax

01-29-2013

Quote:
Nidalee and Soraka are getting new skins in the immediate future, they were just delayed to improve them a bit.
Define "immediate future". Is that the new way of saying Soon™ ?

Malizio

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Animato View Post
can we see this top 5 list?

sivir better be on there...like number 1 or 2 on that list lol
I think Riot has all but confirmed Sion is next with the way they post, usually referencing him.