TXS Recruiting For Ranked & Non-Ranked Teams

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MrXplosive

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-26-2013

The Xploder Strategies are looking for hot blooded summoners to join the ranks as we get ready to form our Ranked Team for the upcoming League patch.

We are looking for players with the passion to bring their dominance into the ranked scene as well as represent the community in solo and team events in the future. We are not looking for any specific ELO so just be sure to share your information and we will let you know whether your in or out.

As well as recruiting for a ranked team, TXS are always on the lookout for casual ranked or non-ranked players that just want to play with new people. Your more than welcome to join up, just be sure to let us know that you don't want to be in the ranked team and just want to be a casual team player.

If you are interested on joining the community and team then add me on LoL and come onto our Teamspeak 3 Server (txs.dsgaming.us:3369). Download the Teamspeak Client here: http://www.teamspeak.com/?page=downloads

If you are curious about anything then don't be hesitant to either ask me on LoL or ask any of our Founders on Server. Hope to see you on the fields of justice!

We are The Xploder Strategies. Compete, Commute, Conquer!

Jimbus14

01-26-2013

Thanks for the link just in a game ill discuss more asap.

Blackpally

01-26-2013

came across your post also was wondering if you are still looking for memebers?

MrXplosive

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-26-2013

We are always looking for members. Get a hold of me if you want

cobothebobo

01-26-2013

Hey. Im a non-ranked player looking for a team. do you have a non ranked team, or only ranked team?

MrXplosive

01-26-2013

we have a non ranked team as well
We are a growing clan so dont be disheartened if there arnt many peeps on server. Your more than welcome to join in on the fun

cobothebobo

01-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrXplosive View Post
we have a non ranked team as well
We are a growing clan so dont be disheartened if there arnt many peeps on server. Your more than welcome to join in on the fun
well id like to join the team as AP carry

MrXplosive

01-27-2013

welcome to the squad then XD. If you have any buddies or anyone you know who would also like to be a part of a team of just like to play with new people please send them other to them server. When you can come on server and we will get you sorted out

Littlelago

01-27-2013

I'd like to join you non-ranked team. I'm good at being a tank with Rammus.

Thr330h5

01-27-2013

i added you so we can speak