Is this a Good idea?

Hell Yes 10 55.56%
Yes 2 11.11%
No 7 38.89%
Maybe? here's my ideas to add to it 2 11.11%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

League of Legends Movie -JJ

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TSM Redmagejake

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostArcher024 View Post
Absolutely no experience. An anime would be nice, one WITHOUT the League of Legends. Just Demacia, Noxus, Freljord etc. You strike me like some maggot who claimed he was a "director" in hollywood. Well he didn't even fully understand copyright laws. So you'll have to excuse me if I have a rather sound distaste in people who suggest things without fully thinking it through.

The problem with a movie is that we can't have a protaganist. I don't want to see some junk like "Battle L.A." All guns, no story. I have COD if I want that.

And I totally agree with you IliyaMoroumetz. VG Movies are REALLY bad. But I think Halo could have potential... :3 And as I said before, League would make a really good anime. Short stories.

However, I have to say, you do think some things through, like the Promotional Mix part.
Trust me, you would get a lot of hate if someone dispises your protaganist. And A LOT of people hate Ez. There is simply too much variety.

You are very biased as you have 2 yes' a Hell Yes and Yes. Why no "Hell No"?

So: NO DONT MAKE A DAMN LOL MOVIE

this is one super mad BRO ... anyways

TSM Redmagejake

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayhem Man View Post
You don't have the leader of Noxus on the bad guy list? Swain is a total shoe in.... Also with the CGI to support it, Urgot would be awesome too.
i have thought about swain, but you dont play all your cards up front ... kind of like putting lich king in the last patch instead of the first.

IliyaMoroumetz

02-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redmagejake View Post
This is true and i'm well aware of that... in response to the ezreal comment.... ok... how about garen or Jayce?
Who said we need a protagonist? Why not go at it short vignettes, ala Pulp Fiction?

Three or four characters per short story to show how they interact. Demacia vs Noxus, Ionia vs Noxus, the League vs the Void/Black Isles, Piltover vs Zaun? While it won't be able to showcase all the characters, it would have enough to show just how large and diverse the cast is instead of focusing on some punk kid.