Is this a Good idea?

Hell Yes 10 55.56%
Yes 2 11.11%
No 7 38.89%
Maybe? here's my ideas to add to it 2 11.11%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

League of Legends Movie -JJ

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TSM Redmagejake

01-26-2013

Easy-to-Read list .. with descriptions of plot/storyline further below....
--Even if you dont see some champions listed right away... it may be because they wouldnt make an immediate appearance in the first one...

Possible heroes/maincharacters/or rogues who just HAPPEN to help the main characters
Jayce - "Hero of piltover", and kind of a mature figure with potential of being a leader
Ezreal
Volibear - if you heard his voice you'd understand....
Vi
Lux
Lee sin
Garen
J4 (jarvan 4th)
Heimerdinger
corki

Possible bad guys/henchmen of bad guys etc.
Singed
Dr. Mundo
Twitch
Viktor
Warwick
Volibear : seems like he could be a beast of a final villain
Fiddlesticks - i read his lore and sounds like he sliced a guy open with his scythe... yep.
Thresh - read heca's desc.
Hecarim - Either him or thresh could be the soul collecting masterminds idk
Shaco - Assassin that works for Hecarim or thresh
Elise - a spider-chick who leaps into the air on her turret and kites me all day must be evil...
Mordekaiser - also could fullfill the roll of main villain

ADDED*** -Champs who deserve to be in the movie bu i have no idea where to place them...
Teemo -dont ask...
Twisted Fate- he would get involved with graves somewhere maybe?
Vayne - would probly get placed in the halloween sequel against the villains.
Ashe - i think she can be good or bad imo.. her lore would get changed a bit for movie purposes.

These are just a few of the champs i came up with out of so many that riot has created on their own.

I visualized Volibear as the Current Champion of "The league of legends" that ezreal and his team have to face in the end for some reason...Volibear wouldnt actually be evil... he just stands for honor and a true fight as the LoL Champion and doesnt hesitate to break-faces & flip tables.... i also came up with an awsome ULTIMATE finish that defeats him involving 3-4 champions combining their their ults together.

I am hoping this blows up into something real since i think it's a good idea for fans... and if riot is interested in money from a movie that someone was willing to write a script for ... for free.. then there you go.
I was gonna dro something like this in a "contact us" section somewhere on the LoL site.. but i guess the best way to go about these things is in a forum post.

Edit: thresh / Hecarim / Fiddle sticks / Shaco were all supposed to be in the sequel of LoL ... maybe sometime during the following halloween AFTER the first LoL movie with a story based on stealing souls etc. using Thresh's Log in theme music for their movie's trailer btw.... the first movie ending with the credits showing mordekaiser taking Volibear's soul after all the commotion - walking away along with shaco disappearing with him when everyone else is long gone from the scene...

**Story Details
After reading up on the lore of LoL and some extra champ bios here's extra stuff that may be key important things to bring up

-Noxus
-demacia
-league of legends... *cough*
-institute of war
-Freljord
Nexus/minions/Fields of justice
-maybe a telling of the rune wars before the league came to be.
-The Three high council members
-War
-The "mysterious" aspects... such as where hecarim and fiddlesticks actually came from... etc

-Moved this info about myself to the bottom
So first i'll be completely realistic and honest... i am just a guy who likes league of legends... level 30 like everyone else... not super pro but i gank what i can with my volibear and shaco...and i do stuff in my daily life thoughts began to stir such as "man if there were a league of legends movie.. that would be awsome"... w/e right? ... days passed by and i couldnt stop thining about it along with new ideas on how to make the movie good... 100+ champions = plenty of options for a storyline like... who are the bad guys? who are the good guys? how would the good guys meet the other good guys.. how would the good guys then meet the bad guys.... after the bad guys go down... what new bad and good guys would be in the sequel etc..... would the movie be stupid if the champions didnt look like they do in the game or didnt use their trademark summoner spells in the movie.... you know ... logical stuff that ppl LoL fans and new folk alike would come to see...

TSM Redmagejake

01-26-2013

i also thought this would be a good idea because it only seems like the lore hasnt gotten alot of love that creators probly wanted their champions to get.

TSM Redmagejake

01-26-2013

added idea... throw a promotion code in the credits of the movie.. for a special skin etc.

TSM Redmagejake

01-26-2013

neutral list added....

TSM Redmagejake

01-26-2013

its' getting pretty messy as i keep thinking of new ideas and things to add... so over time i will clean up the post so that it's actually "easy-to-read" again.

TheSalmonOfDoubt

01-26-2013

I voted all 4, f*** the police!

IliyaMoroumetz

01-27-2013

If anything, movies based off of games have been horrible at worst, and mediocre at best.

My biggest problem with this is that you chose Ezreal as the main character. Nevermind the fact that I despise the little twerp, both in lore and in game, this would not be a good idea because we certainly don't have a dearth of white, blonde, male protagonists that are little more than wish fulfillment power fantasies.

In conclusion: No. Just, no.

Frost Archer

01-28-2013

Absolutely no experience. An anime would be nice, one WITHOUT the League of Legends. Just Demacia, Noxus, Freljord etc. You strike me like some maggot who claimed he was a "director" in hollywood. Well he didn't even fully understand copyright laws. So you'll have to excuse me if I have a rather sound distaste in people who suggest things without fully thinking it through.

The problem with a movie is that we can't have a protaganist. I don't want to see some junk like "Battle L.A." All guns, no story. I have COD if I want that.

And I totally agree with you IliyaMoroumetz. VG Movies are REALLY bad. But I think Halo could have potential... :3 And as I said before, League would make a really good anime. Short stories.

However, I have to say, you do think some things through, like the Promotional Mix part.
Trust me, you would get a lot of hate if someone dispises your protaganist. And A LOT of people hate Ez. There is simply too much variety.

You are very biased as you have 2 yes' a Hell Yes and Yes. Why no "Hell No"?

So: NO DONT MAKE A DAMN LOL MOVIE

TSM Redmagejake

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IliyaMoroumetz View Post
If anything, movies based off of games have been horrible at worst, and mediocre at best.

My biggest problem with this is that you chose Ezreal as the main character. Nevermind the fact that I despise the little twerp, both in lore and in game, this would not be a good idea because we certainly don't have a dearth of white, blonde, male protagonists that are little more than wish fulfillment power fantasies.

In conclusion: No. Just, no.
This is true and i'm well aware of that... in response to the ezreal comment.... ok... how about garen or Jayce?

Mayhem Man

01-30-2013

You don't have the leader of Noxus on the bad guy list? Swain is a total shoe in.... Also with the CGI to support it, Urgot would be awesome too.