Which Final Fantasy character would be most OP in LoL

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Adonidus

01-26-2013

Onion Knight, you just gotta make it to late game then carry hard

Luxiere

01-26-2013

I always liked Squall.

Them gunblades.

Xion Moonray

01-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragefaceherpderp View Post
Are you implying Final Fantasy X-2 was good?
Y'know, from a gameplay perspective, it's actually really good. At least once you realize the whole dress-up thing is actually a really useful job-switching system. Alchemist and Dark Knight were frikin' awesome.

Also, XII was underrated IMO. Certainly not one of the best, but not a bad game by any means. Also I think you're forgetting the Tactics series, which also remains awesome, at least if we're looking at spin-offs.

Xengre

01-26-2013

Selphie/Cait Sith if she is allowed to use her "The End"/Slots limit break followed by Rinoa due to immortality spammable limit and Aeris with immortality full heal limit.

But seriously... Vivi... have you seeeeeeeeeeen Doomsday?! Fat Chocobo because it would be so big that you can't target his teammates (even cho) and build full tank. Who needs aggro when you can't click the enemy team? Mandates AoE meta. Also Tonberry with his 1 MS... running teleport and flash. Walks down mid lane with his 800k hp and 1 hits every turret until it reaches nexus. I dare anyone to stop him. These two are such iconic characters throughout the entire series that they count despite not being part of the core main cast. :P (Can we add Ozma to the list or Omega Weapon? How about Ruby?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragefaceherpderp View Post
Are you implying Final Fantasy X-2 was good?
That game made me sad...

1. What game requires you to do some random ass cheat code after beating it twice just to complete the last 4% of the game and unlock the true ending? There are no hints for it.

2. Iron Dukes... Ok every final fantasy game is completely broken from at least 7 and up... I would argue the others but those are the extreme. Iron Dukes gives +200 to every stat and +4k hp (if I remember correctly) letting u have basically max level stats at level 1 every play through. You can use two per char...

3. Cats bell = cheat codes for max possible dmg per hit on a spammable 50+ hit skill...

4. Mediocre story/gameplay tho I did like the cutscene where she sang in the rain... kinda touching.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZerglingOne View Post
Anyone from FF10 with even decent progression on the sphere grid? 99,999 damage per attack, attack 10 times before you can attack once.
Hated the first time I beat the game at the end before you fight the boss you have to kill your Aeons. They all instant KO me for 99,999... horrifying till you realize you get infinite auto revive during that.

Private Riem

01-26-2013

UMARO
BECAUSE TEAMMATES THROWING YETIS ARE HlP AND COOL

TheDraco4011

01-26-2013

Girugamesh

xhardwirex

01-26-2013

cloud why because knights of the round is why

w0nderw4ll

01-26-2013

Jecht. To many combos needs nerf

Natsiya Waya

01-26-2013

Locke, never go back for items, just steal them from the other team, "Sweet! I just finished my IE. Hey, where'd my damage go?"
Celes, Runic-anything that's not an auto-attack gets absorbed as mana.
Golgo, choose whatever skillset you feel like.

Cipherz

01-26-2013

Selphie from FF8 would probably be the strongest. If her slots rolled The End it's a 1 hit kill to whatever it's facing no matter how much health. So if you could use slots at the start of a game you have a chance to end the game immediately.

Also you have a lot of mages who have doom/death etc that could technically one shot people so it would be pretty hard to balance.

Nevermind Xengre ninjaed me lol.