Is Alberich ready for League?

Yes, he is perfect. 2 50.00%
Almost, he could use some work. 2 50.00%
No, needs a lot of work 0 0%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Champion Concept- Alberich: King of Elves

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DerpyBird12

01-23-2013

Alberich: King of Elves

Appearance:
Alberich is a middle to younger aged Elven mage. He has white hair that goes down to his shoulders. He wears his father's crown and in his left hand he wields his father's staff. The staff is about shoulder height and has a glass ball at the end where he keeps his ally's spirits/souls. With his right hand he is able to conger his ally's spirits/souls from the staff and form them into a ball.(Like Ahri's ball) He wears light armor.

Because I cannot draw to save my life I did a little looking on Google and found a few pictures. (If anyone wants to atempt to draw Alberich I would gladly use them and post them with these.)
Option 1: http://postmortemstudios.files.wordp...ven_wizard.jpg
I like Option One's clothing and how he is holding a ball. I also like how his hair looks but I don't think i would have it in a pony tail.
Option 2: http://empatkerajaan.files.wordpress...elven_mage.jpg
I like Options Two's staff more than the first but not so much is clothing. I want Alberich to look more like a traveler type.

Lore:
Alberich was a young Elf in the country of Kaligmor. Alberich went to warrior school but he knew he would always amount to so much more.

It was a peaceful morning in YarSia. Every Elf was doing their daily chores. Alberich was cleaning the guard tower when he saw that his father; Zyron, was out in the pastor tending to the sheep, when suddenly, an arrow pierces through Zyron’s chest. Alberich was shocked. The other elves of YarSia quickly came to arms. The elves ran into battle with no hesitation even though they were outnumbered. Alberich sat there in awe. The elves were starting to retreat from battle and return to the village. The Noxian where on their heels. But, Alberich suddenly stood up, filled with rage; he let out a huge yell. The clouds became dark and the winds became strong. His eyes grew dark and a blue mystical ball arrived in his hands. He started shooting blue shots at the Noxian, killing them one by one. He then took the ball and raised it above his head. The ball became bigger and bigger until he released it at the Noxian, killing all of the invaders. Alberich passed out from the new power.

Alberich woke up the next morning with the village crown on his head and his father’s staff lying next to him. Alberich clutched the staff and felt the power surge through him.

“There is power within us all…You just have to find a way to let it out.”
–Alberich: King of Elves-

Type: Caster
Lane/Role: Mid/AP Carry, Bot/Support
Origin: YarSia
Energy source: Mana
Base Stats:
Health: 387 (+90)
Attack Damage: 50 +3.5
Health Regain: 5 (+.55)
Attack Speed: .650 (+1.25%)
Mana: 270 (+50)
Armor: 9 (+3)
Mana Regain: 6.0 (+.6)
Magic Res.: 30
Range: 555
Mov. Speed: 320

Skills:
Name: Spirits Within

Passive: Alberich’s eyes grow darker for each ally killed around him. For every ally minion killed Alberich gets 1 (One) spirit and for every ally champion killed he gets 2 (Two) spirits. Each spirit (1) reduces his cool-downs by .001%.

Name: Spirit Push

Spell 1 (Q): Alberich throws his spirit ball knocking all enemies in the way back while doing magic damage. Alberich can allow his ball to grow bigger to hit more enemies at once.
Cost: 50/60/70/80/90 mana
Cool down: 17/16/15/14/13 seconds
Magic Damage: 70/120/170/220/270 (+.5 per ability power)
Ball Speed: 2600

Name: Spirit Dash

Spell 2 (W): Alberich makes a ball of spirits and rides them to increase his movement speed by 25% for 3 seconds.
Cost: 40 mana
Cooldown: 23/22/21/20/19 seconds

Name: (To be determined...Open for suggestions)

Spell 3 (E): Alberich forces his staff into the ground that ends sends out a shock wave dealing damage in a radius around the staff. Once the staff is in the ground the Alberich is able to shoot Spirit Push (Q) through the glass on top of his staff for extra magic damage. The staff will stay there for 3 seconds, and then Alberich will retrieve it with spirits.
Cost: 60/70/80/90/100 mana
Cool down: 15/14/13/12/11 seconds
Magic Damage:80/130/180/230/280 (+.4 ability power)
Extra Damage for (Q): 20/40/60/80/100 (+.3 per ability power)
Radius of AoE: 300

Name: Spiritual Devastation

Spell 4 (R) Ultimate: Alberich raises his ball over his head as it gains in size. Once the ball has conjured all of the spirits in his staff he releases it and it rolls on the ground in the direction he releases it, absorbing each enemy champion it passes through. Once the ball reaches max distance it will come back to Alberich and knock the enemy’s up that are in the ball. (If the champion does not get hit directly, the ball only will knock them aside. (Upon spell cast Alberich screams “For my father!”)
Cost: 120 mana
Cool down: 100/70/40
Magic Damage: 200/300/400 (+.8 per ability power)
Knock-aside Magic Damage: 100/150/250 (+.8 per ability power)
Knock-aside Stun: 1 second

Dance: Alberich sits on his ball and rides around on it.
Taunt: Alberich places the ball on the ground and hits it like a golf ball with his staff. While saying “This one’s come-in at ya’.”

Saying 1: There is power within us all…You just have to find a way to let it out.

I made this champion a while ago but I just never got around to making it. Thresh just came out and he has the feature with the souls and it got me thinking about this champion. I could change the lore and have Thresh and Alberich possibly be enemies.

I am defenetly open for change and really want to hear what the community thinks about this champion. If you want give me any advise I would gladly take it.

I give Riot full permission to change any of this to their liking.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

TheNoob2107

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2013

This champion looks like he would be fun to play, but need to work on the stats a little more.

Azzandraza

01-23-2013

The champ looks fun and would be a strong mid champion. Especially with the new souls system he would fit right in. I think an image or illustration would help =D

Trizzon

01-23-2013

Elf swag

DerpyBird12

01-24-2013

Bump

DerpyBird12

01-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezo Auditore View Post
The champ looks fun and would be a strong mid champion. Especially with the new souls system he would fit right in. I think an image or illustration would help =D
I added a few images from Google.

Thanks for the advice. :]

DerpyBird12

01-24-2013

Bump

DerpyBird12

01-24-2013

Bump.

DerpyBird12

01-25-2013

Bummp

DerpyBird12

01-26-2013

:]