Delete Teemo from this game or give him a nerf to be balanced with the other champs!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AZ Frost

01-26-2013

Seriously...Teemo is a huge tier 1 champ that really takes no skill to use, yet he destroys everything. Either his poison should not stack ( you can flash away and still die easy) and his blind last WAY TOO LONG...esp late game play where 2 secs is all one needs to win a fight! I know a lot of people who think the same..yet Riot won't do anything bc teemo is one of the "favorites" they have. Makes 3v3 pointless b/c he has wards naturally (yet there are to not be wards). Fix This! Thxx

Carya

01-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoX001 View Post
Seriously...Teemo is a huge tier 1 champ that really takes no skill to use, yet he destroys everything. Either his poison should not stack ( you can flash away and still die easy) and his blind last WAY TOO LONG...esp late game play where 2 secs is all one needs to win a fight! I know a lot of people who think the same..yet Riot won't do anything bc teemo is one of the "favorites" they have. Makes 3v3 pointless b/c he has wards naturally (yet there are to not be wards). Fix This! Thxx
Teemo only counters you and does well if you let him, play a bursty champ and play hyper aggressive vs him, he'll never make it to endgame to be useful, even if he does, burst him. He was nerfed not too long ago, they took 300 damage from his ult, so not sure where you got this idea that they never nerf teemo from.

Mohrb

01-26-2013

So... Stun him. Turn him into a squirrel. Build some MR. Face to face, teemo really doesn't do more damage than any other ADC... the only reason people complain is they wander around willy-nilly, step on a mushroom and die.

He's not a straight forward champ.. that's OK. Personally, I say change the mushrooms to direct damage instead of a DoT so you can stack 'em like shaco boxes.

Irish Red Cap

01-26-2013

His poison... doesn't stack, it resets on hit. Yeah you can have mushroom poison and regular poison at the same time but that is ult and passive working at the same time. If you're having problems with teemo then just go play him and watch how easily you get your ass handed to you for thinking he's a simple champ. You place obvious mushrooms then I'm just gonna use unit collision to force minions into them and waste your mana and ult stacks.

AZ Frost

01-26-2013

Well when Riot says "balanced" champs they mean that the champ they use works with his/her skills well...not as much make them even with other champs...xin for exp can use his q to heal of towers! wth is that about? Teemo (for a scout...hits his q too far and has a lot of escape tatics..which makes a scout..yet his little ap hit sooo hard) Almost like fizz (who is another "unbalanced" champ)

Carya

01-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoX001 View Post
Well when Riot says "balanced" champs they mean that the champ they use works with his/her skills well...not as much make them even with other champs...xin for exp can use his q to heal of towers! wth is that about? Teemo (for a scout...hits his q too far and has a lot of escape tatics..which makes a scout..yet his little ap hit sooo hard) Almost like fizz (who is another "unbalanced" champ)
Congrats, you just listed someone whose easy to shut down, someone with no late game, and someone else with a horrible lategame.

XMoulinRougeX

01-26-2013

I think teemo is fine. I just think they should nerf his early game. It's way TOO easy for him to harass with blinding dart and zone you out because it does a huge amount of damage in the laning phase.

I've literally lost half my hp because blinding dart+poison at lvl2. LVL2!!

Jamaree

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-26-2013

I...I...I....you know what, just let me ask this one thing, if Teemo is SO OP, why hasn't he seen any tourney play since his last nerf?

PerfidiousAlbion

01-26-2013

Teemo's poison doesn't stack and Blind has a longer duration than most CC because it's the weakest form of CC (slow being the only form of CC that could reasonable be argued to be weaker, but at least it is effective against all champions.)

Teemo is a good counter-pick champion and can be an effective pubstomper. Otherwise he's actually on the weaker side of things.

FooDang

01-26-2013

Last time I checked Malphite eats a bowl teemo's for breakfast every morning.