Streaming

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

UnblestDevotee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-25-2013

For those of you who don't want to watch high ranked play I will be on for a while :P.

http://www.twitch.tv/unblestdevotee

UnblestDevotee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-26-2013

Bump, not the greatest but still fun. Most people on ts arn't talking right nwo so not much mic stuff will happen for now.

UnblestDevotee

01-26-2013

Two loses and friends are done playing, screw it I think I'm gonna play some ranked now.

UnblestDevotee

01-26-2013

Well In champ select and these idiots now trying to put all in mid so I think I'm gonna dodge this ranked.

Yeah well 30 minute waiting period till I can play again cause the trolls. I will play another random game till then I suppose.

UnblestDevotee

01-26-2013

Well I am an idiot because apparently I didn't have it set right earlier and all that was being broadcasted was sound. It's fixed now though.

UnblestDevotee

01-26-2013

I'm back to ranked now.

Also are there any rules again promoting streams in this forum? I see it happen a lot but most people just don't ever respond to the threads.

UnblestDevotee

01-26-2013

Still playing I'm now 1230 elo so it's gonna be low level funnies.

UnblestDevotee

01-26-2013

Whelp I had to dodge again cause I got a team of 3 ap carry trolls. So thanks to the screwed up rank system I can't play for an hour. I probably will do one more match after but till then I'm just gonna dick around on other games.

UnblestDevotee

01-26-2013

http://www.twitch.tv/UnblestDevotee Well a minute and a half till I can ranked again. So Lets see how it goes this time. Umm... I won the last two and it was actually a really good match for both teams. So watch this for low elo game play at 1258 elo.

Or you could watch the qualifiers for the EU thing, which in all honesty you should watch if you want to become a better player.

UnblestDevotee

01-26-2013

Whelp just won another Hard ranked match. Our vayne was a god and carried.

I was Akali and having trouble against Lee cause a few three man ganks their team did on me cause their teleports. So my jungle and mid ended up berating me for a while. But hey mid game I had a quadra and it would have been a penta but Diana stole the last one from meh .

Anyways I'll keep streaming but I have a feeling I shouldn't reply to my own thread anymore. Please watch just cause I think it would be cool.