Best (Most OP) item released now

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Oz SammyD X

01-30-2013

If you say Warmogs then you are a noob.

I would say Wards, with the Sightstone and Ruby Sightstone along with the Oracles nerf they have become OP.

ReturnToDust

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oz SammyD X View Post
If you say Warmogs then you are a noob.
Considering it's the most used item in pro games averaging 5-6+ a game, the proof seems to show that you are incorrect.

Quote:
I would say Wards, with the Sightstone and Ruby Sightstone along with the Oracles nerf they have become OP.
Please don't troll like the rest in this thread saying wards. Sightstone and Ruby Sighstone may need some adjustment but it's minimal at best.

TealNinje

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReturnToDust View Post
Considering it's the most used item in pro games averaging 5-6+ a game, the proof seems to show that you are incorrect.

Please don't troll like the rest in this thread saying wards. Sightstone and Ruby Sighstone may need some adjustment but it's minimal at best.
Don't boots average 9 a game?

Dark Kuno

01-31-2013

It's not that wards are have become OP

It's that Oracles Elixir is now extremely UP.

I can understand wanting to reduce the power level of it somewhat, but not reducing its cost correspondingly while simultaneously reducing the gold value of killing wards (because the majority on the map these days are Ghost Wards which only give 10G) made the combination of a simultaneous direct and indirect nerf to the item a bit too severe.

Replacing Oracles Elixir with Oracles Extract on SR would actually go a long way to addressing the relative passive farming/lane isolated activity the early game has developed/devolved into. Extract on SR would actually approach being cost effective again while still addressing the uptime-to-cost ratio imbalance concerns of the the original Elixir.

Aeziir

01-31-2013

I think Warmog's beats BT by a bit

ReturnToDust

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TealNinje View Post
Don't boots average 9 a game?
The game is balanced around everybody having boots. This game isn't balanced around everybody having Warmogs.

Ballzofire

01-31-2013

Giants belt. It builds into everything good, and gives u mass tankiness for decently cheap. When every champion is getting one. Its the op item. Wards didnt get more op. They are just harder to nullify the other team from having any. So its a more balance ward game.

KesslerCOIL

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2013

Trinity Force, now has a combine cost of 3 according to the patch notes.....

gigleith

02-01-2013

well the blade of ruined king can make most champions extremely deceptive(powerful), with its active stealing health from enemy champs and healing ya for it, and also the passive, hitting them for 4% of current health and healing you for half, then there is a even better thing that can be done to increase healing with that passive..... runaan's hurricane. ive tested it a while ago, and it does apply the BK passsive, thats how i build my teemo op wafflez, ive killed a fed rengar(4 kills) for my first kill, the active on BK is extremely strong early game so make use of it always, simple heal, and health droper for the enemy, use it always

NathanYAM

03-28-2014

I'd say Bloodthirster if you can keep the farm up (which is totally easy). Warmogs is good for tanks as it gives you the most health.