Best (Most OP) item released now

123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BlackMeth0d

Junior Member

01-25-2013

So I was curious on taking input from the forums, as in game opinions are always completely biased, out of all the items currently in game which to you seems to be the most powerful, or essential to a champion to do good?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dimzy

Junior Member

01-26-2013

wards.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-26-2013

I don't really know of any that are truly too powerful right now; the closest would be Wooglet's since it's basically Zhonya's Ring, which was too powerful by itself in the past. However, it's more balanced on 3s since it's much harder to get allies that can protect you from the other team.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ParaBellam

Senior Member

01-26-2013

Liandra's is the best item right now, with the build up of health stackers. It also offers an upgrade to haunting guise, which used to be a useless item that was powerful early game and pretty much it. It's not the most op, but I would value it the most.

Most op is new cleaver


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FreeGothitelle

Senior Member

01-26-2013

Warmogs
No real doubt about it
The team with the most warmogs wins all the mid game fights.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xela Syab

Senior Member

01-26-2013

Gonna say Bloodthirster or Sanguine Blade, really cost efficient especially with the BF sword price reduction. The only stackable item in the game now and pretty effective starting off.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ChiSqrd

Senior Member

01-28-2013

****in Wards man. Wards win games.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cards and Dice

Senior Member

01-28-2013

Wards.

They were always OP, and they will never be less OP than others.

Except for pink wards and Oracle's, the counter-item(s).


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rawrful

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-29-2013

Frankly, the remade Black Cleaver pre-nerfs is the most OP item I've ever run in to. With the game mechanics the way they were working, every physical damage champ was doing true damage no matter what, while still getting a massive boost in damage. And health, too. It was really stupid. Post nerf it isn't that bad.

But it is still more situationally OP than Innervating Locket, which Riot delited because it was terrible on 90% of champions, and crazy good on the other 10%. I suppose Riot's reasoning is to make a 'core' item for tanky DPS/phys assassins. Phys Carrys have IE, mages/AP assassins have Deathcap, tankyDPS/phys Assassins have Black Cleaver, tanks have... Bulwark, I guess.

Wards aren't 'OP.' They are properly powered items that let you turn gold into vision, are avaiable to everyone, and are standardly used in large numbers. They are important, and without them you are going to do much worse, but they don't break the game. Giving Corki the ability to push an enemy who has a two armor items into negative armor is OP, because it breaks the basic system of armor beating physical damage. Just like Locket was OP because it broke the systen of 'abilities cost mana,' while also providing rediculous sustain.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

catalyst1c

Senior Member

01-29-2013

Warmorgs for sure


123