FPS drop and GPU usuage spike with new videocard

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vondoomed

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-01-2013

So I recently got a new video card a R7870 twin frozr 2gd2 to replace a XFX gtx 260 unistalled old videocard drivers and installed and updated new videocard drivers.
Install went smoothly and tested out farcry 3 and saints row the third and no FPS drops or GPU spikes like I saw with league of legends.
Before i switch video card i had a max FPS of 60 with no drops and setting where set on highest .
http://i.imgur.com/yQJVV.png This image is the GPU usuage spiking during a custom game i made to test the various setting none really seem to help the problem .
Attaching Dxdiag and R3dlogs

Seems it was driver conflicting with each other and has been fixed by uninstalling amd catalyst drivers and keeping msi afterburner drivers/program installed

º Verd º

01-01-2013

this is almost my exact problem, out of nowhere my cpu is acting like its uploading the whole internet out of nowhere. but only with league.

Vondoomed

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-02-2013

bump

YSUJY

01-26-2013

I have the same issue with my sapphire 7950 except my gpu doesn't spike as much as OPs. Please someone help