Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Draaaaaaaaaaaven

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Homosexuality

Recruiter

01-26-2013

Needs another skin.

Enuff said.

Mini Sombrero

01-26-2013

His Soul Reaver skin, in my opinion, is a must buy if you have Draven. It's like a legendary skin, without the cost. But still, I would really like some more skins, Darius got more so it's not fair. :{

JustMyBassCannon

Recruiter

01-26-2013

Soul Reaver looks kinda cool, but I want something that keeps him...Draaaaaaaaaaven

ReasonablyInsec

01-26-2013

His classic is great on his own, I could have bought Soul Reaver, but his classic is just fine.

Titanomagnus

01-27-2013

Soul Reaver skin has a LOT of similarities with Thresh's original skin.

Yvo

01-27-2013

Needs something more DRAAAAAAAAAVEN.

MrSnitches

01-27-2013

Quote:
Mini Sombrero:
His Soul Reaver skin, in my opinion, is a must buy if you have Draven. It's like a legendary skin, without the cost. But still, I would really like some more skins, Darius got more so it's not fair. :{

And it was just on sale (or at a reasonable price, if you will).

Homosexuality

Recruiter

01-28-2013

I actually own soul reaver draven, but all I'm trying to say is, he needs to have more skins being as he's been out for a decent amount of time. It would be really awseome if they made a skin that goes with a darius skin. I heard of one skin idea called "Blood Brother Draven and Darius" and other skins similar to it.

Titan9900

01-28-2013

Draven does not need more skins this would make him over powered.Riot needs to balance dravens skins by giving every other champion a draven themed skin.

Yvo

01-28-2013

League of Draven yo.