Thresh isn't op...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

chrisw16

01-25-2013

Lots of people are starting to say Thresh is op, well in my opinion he isn't. Although he has a tremendous amount of cc and utility he has just as much as Leona or Alistar. His q is easy to dodge because of it's cast time and, like a Jarvan ult, you can flash or cleanse out of his box (I'm actually not so sure about the cleanse part but I assume that would be the case.) His ult can also be countered with Lee Sin kicks or Tristana ults.

All I'm saying is before people start saying someone is op we need to let that champion stay in the meta for a while because people learn how to counter or play against him. Just because you don't know how to play against a champion doesn't mean he's op. The only thing that I think need's to happen to Thresh is the ratio's on his passive need to be decreased ever so slightly. But like I said, once people learn how to play against him he won't be so bad but he will be part of the support meta.

Again this is just my opinion and I would like to know everyone else's

Kchaosrei

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-25-2013

thresh is not op but his range sure as hell is. Its like blitz crank 2.0.

The fact he can latch on people just in front of the turret is a stupid design. He is just like blitz he makes it so no matter what u can't safely farm.

when will riot learn that people that can touch you at your tower from a bush is not fun to deal with.

Jinx the Zombie

01-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kchaosrei View Post

The fact he can latch on people just in front of the turret is a stupid design. He is just like blitz he makes it so no matter what u can't safely farm.

when will riot learn that people that can touch you at your tower from a bush is not fun to deal with.
His range isn't the least bit OP. His Q is long as all hell, granted, but that comes at the cost of it having one of, if not the slowest travel time of any skill in the game. Short of having a broken mouse arm/hand I don't see how anyone who pays attention and is halfway decent at this game would have a serious issue with it. As for the poke on his AA, yeah it makes it more annoying to farm safely, but that's a moot point. Just about everyone who plays this game knows that as long as your opponents are in lane there's really no such thing as "safe" farming with the exception of a select few cases. Plus, that poke doesn't really matter if you have a support that provides sustain, or if you build a little sustain for yourself.

Yuan Shikai

01-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kchaosrei View Post

That's bull****, his pull is like, not even 25% as good as that of Blitz. It has a cast delay, the hook flies slower AND he does not instantly pull you, it is ABSOLUTELY reasonable how strong it is.

kavinh the third

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-26-2013

he's not op by himself but his vast utility makes him potentially op in certain combination

Cater0mcf

01-27-2013

I found that support Zyra is very strong against Thresh, if you get hooked by him, you can still use abilities. And since you are closer to them, it is easier to land your spells.