Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Support looking for comp team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CityCutThat

01-25-2013

I used to support for the original PMS|H2O comp team and be a staff member of the League of Legends Division. But poor leadership decisions have led me to quit the clan. I'm now looking to join another clan that has a mindset on competitions and not on sexism. My ELO doesn't look good this season because of a combination of trolls and family issues arising. I didn't start playing ranked last season until a few months before it ended and I was around 1200 at that point. I'm looking to improve and play competitively and have a clan that has a great supportive and organized community. Any info would be great! Thanks in advance, guys and gals! n_n

AdolfCrits

01-25-2013

Bump im also intersted.

AdolfCrits

01-25-2013

Bump. Also interested.

Shaun101

01-25-2013

im an adc in the same boat im keen to duo and raise elo if you want while we both look for a team? add me if interested.