L>dedicated people for a team 1000~1200 Elo

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Boozy F Baby

01-26-2013

Current Elo 1107
Times Available: almost any
Position applying for: Prefer Mid, can playall
Champions you feel are your strongest and can contribute most to a team: Orianna , Ahri favorite mids,but bruisers seem to be FOTM

Exitwoundz

01-26-2013

IGN: Exitwoundz
current elo 1500
position applying for: can do multiple roles
Can play a wide champ pool for varying roles

XBF

01-26-2013

Current Elo (doesn't matter too much): 956
Times Available: evenings after 8 est prefered
Position applying for: mid, jung, support
Champions you feel are your strongest and can contribute most to a team:karth, vi, olaf, lux, leona (4-0)
Something about yourself ( I also am interested in the type of people joining the team, doesn't have to be long at all): tired of the up down i do as well and am trying to learn to be a better player at this game

Chochobhar

Senior Recruiter

01-26-2013

Current Elo (doesn't matter too much): 10XX
Times Available: Usually after 3 PM EST
Position applying for: Adc
Champions you feel are your strongest and can contribute most to a team: Cait, Varus, Graves, Draven, (Still working on Vayne)
Something about yourself ( I also am interested in the type of people joining the team, doesn't have to be long at all): I work forty hours a week and do have a rather active social life. Most teams seem to want me to give that up solely for the game. As long as this isn't like that, there shouldn't be any problems. I'm pretty easy to get along with and adapt well to most people and situations.

Lindrashis

01-26-2013

Current Elo 1050ish (I've only done 7 ranked games this season. I find them more difficult than regular just because there is a less mature community in ranked games)
Times Available: 6-9pm Weekdays, Nearly any time during the weekend if arranged ahead of time.
Position applying for: Mid primarily, support secondary
Champions you feel are your strongest and can contribute most to a team: Cass, Ori, Ziggs, Elise, Karthus, pretty much any mid champion, Zilean, Thresh, Nami, Kayle, for supports