L>dedicated people for a team 1000~1200 Elo

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lagoon

01-25-2013

Elo Team*

So I've had this idea for a while now because my experience with teams never seems to fall through due to "rushing" team games after only playing like 1~2 pre matches together.
I'm kind of a person who can excel in all positions but when it comes down to it I feel I do pretty well at support. So to cut to the chase, I'm looking for 4~5 people who are in the elo range of 1000~1200 and kind of stuck in that win lose win lose win lose phase but feel as if they can succeed if put with the right people.

We would be practicing about every day for a few weeks or so (2~4 matches)

What I'm looking for
16 years or older (Mostly for a "maturity sake" but I'm not entirely closed on this limit)

People who take the game serious enough to play but still have fun while they do it, I don't really feel like being completely intense is fun to be around in a team setting while I don't want people who just joke all the time about it

A mic (and Skype preferably) Due to the need for communication I'd like top have skype as a base for all team play.

People who know what roles they''d like to play and aren't just "meh"

Application

This isn't too fancy but
Times Available:
Position applying for:
Champions you feel are your strongest and can contribute most to a team:
Something about yourself ( I also am interested in the type of people joining the team, doesn't have to be long at all):

If you are interested you may add me in game or comment here
(see you on game for a tryout or two :P depending on how you do)

str0fhe

01-25-2013

Current Elo (doesn't matter too much): 1051
Times Available: random during the week usualy after 8 pm east. weekends most of the day
Position applying for: top,mid,adc
Champions you feel are your strongest and can contribute most to a team: ryze jax cait
Something about yourself ( I also am interested in the type of people joining the team, doesn't have to be long at all):eh im married and have a kid so im OP*

Lagoon

01-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by str0fhe View Post
Current Elo (doesn't matter too much): 1051
Times Available: random during the week usualy after 8 pm east. weekends most of the day
Position applying for: top,mid,adc
Champions you feel are your strongest and can contribute most to a team: ryze jax cait
Something about yourself ( I also am interested in the type of people joining the team, doesn't have to be long at all):eh im married and have a kid so im OP*
Sweet, Do you have any preference for which role or would you like to try out for each of them? (again, I don't care much and am glad to do anything really)

str0fhe

01-25-2013

no preference as long as i kill people and work together to do it.

DJGoob

01-25-2013

Current ELO: 1077
Times Available: Weekdays 6PM CMT weekends all day
Position: Jung;Supp;Top
Champs: Noc,taric,Irelia,nunu
Something about me: currentlyin the military and am married.

Tallgeessee

01-25-2013

Current Elo (doesn't matter too much): 1155
Times Available: Mostly anyday after 12 except tuesdays
Position applying for: Top/Jungle
Champions you feel are your strongest and can contribute most to a team: Garen/irelia
Something about yourself ( I also am interested in the type of people joining the team, doesn't have to be long at all):ive been on many diffrent teams! but this willl be my first series pc team if im on it or not. i listen well and im pretty fun to talk to i dont rage lol

Lagoon

01-25-2013

I have added everyone who has posted on this thread, (: just accept the friend request and we can start working on the tryout part

Skidmarks Parks

01-25-2013

Current Elo (doesn't matter too much): 1260
Times Available: all the time on weekends, weekdays 2pm-10pm pst
Position applying for: jungle
Champions you feel are your strongest and can contribute most to a team: lee, mao, eve, olaf
Something about yourself ( I also am interested in the type of people joining the team, doesn't have to be long at all): I don't know what to put for this lol, but I play League everyday almost all the time

GnD Captain

01-26-2013

Ign-GnD Captain
Current elo- 900
Role you are trying for- mid
Top 5 in that role- shaco, trundle, karma, thresh, namt

host1Le

01-26-2013

ign - host1Le
age 25
elo 850
Role - Support - I play nunu