Baron of the Deep (Ask Baron Nashor)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask The Baron View Post
But wouldn't burning said trash simply turn it into ash? I imagine a lake full of ashes would be harmful to their health.
"No ash is left....the object is completely decinigrated....."

Ézrëal

02-01-2013

Quote:

When Ezreal walked through the cave, the Baron was staring at the ceiling, in deep contemplation.

Oh my, hello there. I didn't realize I had a guest. Are you the Legendary Ezreal, famed explorer and adventurer? Tis an honor that you would journey to my cavern. I can answer any questions you have about me, but the few remaining others of my kind prefer to stay in the crushing depths of the dark oceans.
"So I see my reputation has reached even your ears," Ezreal gloated, "Nonetheless, I have become rather fascinated by your kind. Most of your kind are kept in the dark, away from the rest of the world. So why have you decided to come up?"

Ask The Baron

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vice Emargo View Post
"No ash is left....the object is completely decinigrated....."
O.o ((actual face Baron made)) Then they are powerful indeed. I didn't think any natural creature could produce a flame of that magnitude.

Ask The Baron

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by zral View Post
"So I see my reputation has reached even your ears," Ezreal gloated, "Nonetheless, I have become rather fascinated by your kind. Most of your kind are kept in the dark, away from the rest of the world. So why have you decided to come up?"
I'm here specifically for the Institute. They found my brother's remains on the beach, and tried to re-create a likeness of him for Summoner's rift. Maintaining A construct cost vast amounts of magic, and as a result was quite costly. I asked after the job of Boss fight, and they gave it to me. I don't ask for much in wages, and I'm far more realistic than any construct.

The Baron grinned, showing massive, razor sharp serrated teeth.

But If your question was to why I left the Crushing Depths, it was to look for my brother. After finding him, and bearing news of him back to our family, I became curious about you humans and your civilization above the waves.

Ézrëal

02-01-2013

Quote:
I'm here specifically for the Institute. They found my brother's remains on the beach, and tried to re-create a likeness of him for Summoner's rift. Maintaining A construct cost vast amounts of magic, and as a result was quite costly. I asked after the job of Boss fight, and they gave it to me. I don't ask for much in wages, and I'm far more realistic than any construct.

The Baron grinned, showing massive, razor sharp serrated teeth.

But If your question was to why I left the Crushing Depths, it was to look for my brother. After finding him, and bearing news of him back to our family, I became curious about you humans and your civilization above the waves.
Ezreal chuckled at the sight of Baron's teeth, "Trying to scare me won't work. I've been around the block a few times."

"Seems like quite a bit of you guys are coming up from the ocean," Ezreal remarked, "There's you, Fizz, Nautilus, Nami..."

"So this...family of yours, are you close? Like, do you live around in communities like we do up here, or does everyone pretty much keep to themselves?"

Ask Fortune

02-01-2013

Quote:
It depends on my mood, what I'm eating, and how it tastes. Food tastes different for each mouth, but I can ingest sustenance from any of the three.
"...different?" Sarah asked, confused. "Different how?"

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2013

Quote:
O.o ((actual face Baron made)) Then they are powerful indeed. I didn't think any natural creature could produce a flame of that magnitude.
"Luckily for me.....I've already guarded myself from this..." He puts a speck of dust into a tiny pool of water in his hand.
A firedy dart wizzes by Baron's head and strikes Vice in the arm, but it bounces right off.
"This is a small pool...but this entire place being full of them is.....about....800,000 firey darts at a single being..."

Ask The Baron

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by zral View Post
Ezreal chuckled at the sight of Baron's teeth, "Trying to scare me won't work. I've been around the block a few times."

"Seems like quite a bit of you guys are coming up from the ocean," Ezreal remarked, "There's you, Fizz, Nautilus, Nami..."

"So this...family of yours, are you close? Like, do you live around in communities like we do up here, or does everyone pretty much keep to themselves?"
At the mention of Nautilus, the Baron reared back, flexing his spines and hissing.

DO NOT SPEAK OF THAT CORRUPTED HELL SPAWN.

Regaining his composure somewhat, the Baron continued.

He is born of the same corruption that threatens my species. It controls him even as it kills us.

Ask The Baron

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
"...different?" Sarah asked, confused. "Different how?"
the Baron thought for a moment, then answered her.

Do you know that one guy in your group of friends who absolutely ADORES spicy foods? Not a specific person, but usually people know that one guy who never tasted anything too hot for him to love. That's My left mouth. Spicy things taste better there compared to my other mouths.

Ask The Baron

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vice Emargo View Post
"Luckily for me.....I've already guarded myself from this..." He puts a speck of dust into a tiny pool of water in his hand.
A firedy dart wizzes by Baron's head and strikes Vice in the arm, but it bounces right off.
"This is a small pool...but this entire place being full of them is.....about....800,000 firey darts at a single being..."
Indeed. I wonder how they got here. When I first arrived, this cavern was barely a small cave, more like an Air pocket at the end of one of the underwater tunnels. the water glowed even then, which is what prompted me to excavate the walls into a cavern, but until I stumbled upon the cave which you entered through, the tunnel was the only way in or out.